Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got Goth?

Meet the king of the internet:

My most sincere apologies go to those who actually watch these things.
    My name is Kyle, used as a derivative of the Anglo-Irish Kylan, which itself is a derivative of the Gaelic Caolan, 'Slender'. I am a male of Celtic and Gothic descent, and though I do not remember my birth, I am told that it was 1953 years and 172 days after some Italians nailed a man to planks of wood for being relaxed and thoughtful. Whatever that may have been about, I live today in Massachusetts, a small area of a megacorporation I call the United States of Advertising. I spend much of my time predominantly with the Internet, though I am also a self-proclaimed writer of things that will never interest anyone. I occupy myself by being relaxed and thoughtful with the hope that I encounter no Italian carpenters.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Saerain
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

He has an incredible English accent, for someone living in the US
    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

this was on SA forums, it's hilarious. i can't watch it, i feel... ashamed
      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

http://forums.somethingawful.com/sho...0&pagenumber=4

That's where I got it from Jerome, too hilarious to not bring here

EDIT- Alright I can't even upload the pic to image shack, so go to the link and look at his prom picture, 5 posts from the top.
        Last edited by Liquid Blue; 03-24-2007, 12:42 PM.
        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
          He has an incredible English accent, for someone living in the US
          its a shit fake accent, why he puts it on i dont know, watched too much buffy and wants to be like the posh english guy in it?, i dunno his name as i diddnt watch much buffy.

also, he seems like a pretentious dick.

Comment

I wasn't trying to say the accent was real.
            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Was that guy wearing elf ears ?

Comment

George Bush Cauzed 911 Lol!
                Originally posted by Tone
                Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Working...
                X