No announcement yet.

How many text messages do you send?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah about 400-500 texts a month. I also have msn in my cell which is free so I use that to chat with ppl all the time.
    How much do you guys pay for 1 sms? I pay about 0.07 Euro per sms.

Comment

100 a month or so, mostly of 'whats going on tonight' 'where are you' and 'are you coming'

simple stuff i guess, or stuff that i'm mass sending and easier not to phone 10 people.
      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

20 to 30 daily. Use them for everything but i also tend to spend a bit more time then i should on the phone :s so i started using texts more and more since htey are free so i guess they kinda substitute the phone when you just need to say a word or 2.
        A kiss is a rosy dot over the 'i' of loving.

Cyrano de Bergerac

Comment

Text messages suck.. I only use it to send stuff like "Yes, No, Be there at 22:00 or die" etc etc.. I dont even respond to anyone sending me a message most of the times.. if it's important and if they need response.. well it's a fucking phone.. CALL instead of fucking messages. I guess when I send 20 a month.. it would be ALOT for me.. Guess i'm more around 10.. I do call/get called alot
          Under <ZH>> pred i want to taste your man juice!!!
          Originally posted by Cig Smoke
          Pred > JRA > the rest of u

Comment

i txt when i have sex. yeah i have enough time inbetween to do that. on a serious note when i have my phone i text usually only on weekends and thats when ppl dont answer there phone and i want to leave a message 'want to go to the bar' 'where you at' etc. calling is the way to go.
            the price is right, bitch.

Comment

I don't own a mobile phone, sometimes I wonder if I'm the last on the planet
              "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

Originally posted by Kim View Post
                I use texting almost 9 times out of 10 when I'm in lecture of course, someone's phoning in, rumble rumble rumble, text back IN CLASS. There's one wasted text =)
                I just hang up then. Sometimes people don't even get it after hanging up on them 5 times.

I don't text a lot, usually only for small things like: where are you, etc.

I think the people that use that much texts (500 - 1000) have whole conversations over their text, so they cram like a 10 min phonecall into texting.
                Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

It's up to the situation, or what I want to say. Mostly I use txt msgs.
                  And Emaho I think mine costs 0.06€ :P

Comment

last month text message = 2977 txt msg for month feburary

since feb until now, 4021 txt in total ahha

Comment

Probably 50-100 in month.
                      (Paradise)>dj sage
                      (HELLZNO!)>is he good, ive never heard his music
                      1: Dynasty> LOL
                      1:vue> LOL
                      1:Cap> LOOL

Comment

Originally posted by Jz- View Post
                        last month text message = 2977 txt msg for month feburary

since feb until now, 4021 txt in total ahha
                        What do you talk about in your text messages? This is what I want to know.
                        5:gen> man
                        5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

I rather talk on phone, and usually when people text message me I just call
                          them back, or forget about the whole message. Typing text messages with
                          a cell phone bores me, though I do send atleast 10-20 a month, and receive
                          four times more.
                          Ara / AraGee / Death
                          SSCU Trench Wars Player since 1999
                          SSCU Trench Wars Staff since 2001
                          TWDL, TWL-B, TWL-D, TWL-J, TWDT-J Champion
                          ----------------------------------------------

Comment

I send about...15-20? Mostly when I'm bored at work and need to know something particular.

Other than that, it's cheaper to call and ask "where are you?", hear an answer and reply with "I'll be right there". This takes about 5 seconds and is much cheaper than text messaging.

I'm one of those who like talking face to face instead over a phone, let alone text messaging :P
                            Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                            You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                            There wont be another election for president.
                            Obama is the Omega President.
                            http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

No Text Messages at all for my cell! in fact I have that function disabled from my T-Mobile account.

Text Messages...hmm...does ICQ, AIM, Yahoo IM, Google IM, MSM, IRC count?
                              May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

Originally posted by Da1andonly View Post
                                I'm one of those who like talking face to face instead over a phone, let alone text messaging :P
                                Too bad you don't have any friends and the only one you have (displ) doesn't come out when the sun is shining! The only exercise he gets is the car ride from Lidl and back, getting a 500pack microwave pizzas once every 6 months!
                                Last edited by Emaho; 03-29-2007, 06:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X