X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panzer Dragoon Orta

HOLY FUCK

K you're some bitch with white hair, just woke up in jail

A bunch of cranky poser dragons come knockin on your door, all " whats up bitch time to die "

They try to kill you, but this green dragon shows up and is all " Man back up off my woman"

He kills those mofo's, you hop on and the two of you get the hell out of dodge

faster than stephen hawking going down a hill in a rainstorm

Into a world where pretty much everything except like 5 people, are trying to kill you. I've been playing it since sunday night, it's so great. It's hard, but not Ninja Gaiden Black hard.

I really can't find too many screenshots to give you an idea of how awesome this thing is, but trust me its good

so fluid

action-packed

full of vinegar and break-neck speeds

you need to play this game =0

It's like Starfox 64 on crack
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

I remember Panzer Dragoon for Sega Genesis. =D
    thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Panzer Dragoon Orta on the Xbox is one of the system's finest games. Sega could port it to either the Wii Virtual Console or the Xbox Live Arcade ... who knows?
      DELETED

Comment

yea i had that game, last level is insane im sorry, that guy has too many stages for me haha, awesome game
        Big Chill

Comment

Working...
        X