Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guitar Hero 3 : Rock Band

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6168388.html

Since the name Guitar Hero has been taken thru a couple of purchases by MTV, Activision, and Electronic Arts, the new name of the series will be "Rock Band". The new game for the Xbox 360 and PS3, due out this holiday season, will feature not only playability with the guitar, but also require you to sing into the mic and play the drums. You can go online with 3 other people and create a full band.
    DELETED

i heard there might be a foot pedal thingy for 'extra effects' too..
    sounds pretty lame, I don't know..

Comment

I sure as fuck hope this isn't what Guitar Hero 3 is going to be... That would ruin the series, I hope this is a spin off using the Guitar controller and not the 3rd one... (looks by the article that it'll be it's own game, not GH3)

Comment

Guitar Hero and anything remotely related to it fucking sucks. I think I saw a commercial for one of the games a couple of months ago, I haven't turned on the Television since.
        f

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. 420 View Post
          I sure as fuck hope this isn't what Guitar Hero 3 is going to be... That would ruin the series, I hope this is a spin off using the Guitar controller and not the 3rd one... (looks by the article that it'll be it's own game, not GH3)
          Technically, they can't do a Guitar Hero 3 ... so this is the third in the Guitar series. The guitar is still a main part, but you can now add drums and vocals to the tracks as side things, not unlike the Bass in Guitar Hero 2.
          DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Dack Falu View Post
            Guitar Hero and anything remotely related to it fucking sucks. I think I saw a commercial for one of the games a couple of months ago, I haven't turned on the Television since.
            Have you played it?

Sure, you may look dumb as hell while playing it, but that didn't stop legions of people from playing DDR.

Everyone I've met plays it once and is at least somewhat hooked. Most of them go out and buy the game soon afterwards. I've even known people who went out and bought a PS2 specifically to play it.

You can hate on it all you want, but Guitar Hero (and GH2) are fun as hell.
            Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

I think my friend has Guitar Hero 2 and I really think it's awesome. But he's getting to awesome at it so I stand no chance anymore... You look pretty geeky , yes.. But when I stand there in his basement essing of Smoke on the water.. then I'm the the king! :turned:

Comment

Originally posted by ConcreteSchlyrd View Post
                Have you played it?

Sure, you may look dumb as hell while playing it, but that didn't stop legions of people from playing DDR.

Everyone I've met plays it once and is at least somewhat hooked. Most of them go out and buy the game soon afterwards. I've even known people who went out and bought a PS2 specifically to play it.

You can hate on it all you want, but Guitar Hero (and GH2) are fun as hell.
                OK... I also don't like Guitar Hero. Tried playing it and it just didn't work for me, probably because I actually play guitar, and my fingers don't want to do the button motions instead of actual chords/scales.
                5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

I once played the guitar hero guitar without having it plugged in. It was the end of St. Patrick's day and the strumming 'key' had my blood all over it.

Thus, another reason to stop drinking. :(
                  duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

Working...
                  X