Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easter

Heyz,

So what do you guys have planned over easter?

Do you celebrate it or do you just eat a lot of easter eggs n hot cross buns?

I got work this Saturday but hope to get to go to the movies with family n just chill out (tw radio n all that).

Anyone got any funny easter pics as well?

Keep it real
    Hirluin is now known on TW as Hirluin! <ZH>

New Zealand - home of the best Trench Wars players in the world!

DJ Hirluin on TW Radio

My awesome MySpace page :)

i got a semi-funny picture.

im a newbie, and i dont know how to post pictures, so heres a link :P

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q...ster_bunny.jpg

Comment

Being a religious holiday, apart from take advantage of a 4 day weekend, nothing.
      Last edited by Denon; 04-05-2007, 02:55 AM.
      Hello Denon it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several days, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?

Comment

Hahaha Snipe! Wonder how that happened :P

Yeah, gotta love the holiday.

DJ Hirluin on TW Radio

Comment

Normally the policy is "client free, you're free", but it's kinda busy so it's going to be a working day tomorrow (friday). Saturday more painting in the new house. Yay! (sarcasm).

Also have to buy rose-red paint for the two chimneys. The high-gloss white didn't really work out as expected, so red it is!

Also buying curtains and those trendy fold-blinds.

Need to look for several lamps.

Getting that, imported west indies, "closet". (those wooded things in the living room where ya put ya administration in, and behind the glass some wineglasses, etc)

Sunday making brunch for parents who come over... great! (sarcasm).

Monday painting the chimneys, painting the "plints" (? the wooden things between the floor and wall) and a 1 more window frame. Also detaching 3 doors and paing them.

Setting up the tv, dvd, hifi, speakers, tvix, server, pc speakers. That's fairly quickly done, but the wires will be time consuming.

So... that's pretty much it. Don't think we will make it though :crying:
          Well.. you've asked for it =)

Comment

Oh yeah, forgot. I -have- to study for an work related exam, don't know how and when. Getting drunk at night is a deserved thing i think. And playing subspace somehow needs to fit in.

Damn, it's been a long time since i've slept in

Comment

PEEPS!

http://microwavecam.com/microwavecam...eps%20084b.htm

I'll definitely be downing a couple of these after going to Sunday mass.

Comment

I'm going to work and try these cross buns they seem to love down here. How are you supposed to eat them? Warm with butter?
                I'm also going to call home and maybe get in to city and buy some souvenirs and party!

Comment

my mom brought me a bottle of baileys and I bought beer a couple of hours ago so I'm set!

drinking apart, nothing really...going to visit my grandmother :P
                  Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                  You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                  There wont be another election for president.
                  Obama is the Omega President.
                  http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Wow Seal you have things planned out nicely

Jonesy those things look evil! How do they get such good camera quality lol!

Hot Cross Buns (notice the hot bit :P) are best warm with melted butter. But note that they are fattning (well the good ones anyway) so don't eat to excess :P

Da1, where's my invite?

DJ Hirluin on TW Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Hirluin View Post

Jonesy those things look evil! How do they get such good camera quality lol!
                      You should check out some of the other videos on that site. I have to say that the microwaved soap is one of the coolest.

Comment

5pm! Time to celebrate jesus death with beer!
                        Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                        You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                        There wont be another election for president.
                        Obama is the Omega President.
                        http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Hirluin View Post
                          Hot Cross Buns (notice the hot bit :P) are best warm with melted butter. But note that they are fattning (well the good ones anyway) so don't eat to excess :P
                          To bad I've only seen them in like 12pack...But it's only easter once a year so I could do 12 of them :-)

Originally posted by Da1andonly View Post
                          5pm! Time to celebrate jesus death with beer!
                          Highway to hell ^_^

SEAL you can print this thread out and use it as a checklist!

Comment

ps. da1
                            250 Kg Kärlek – Kuus-Nolla (6-0)

Comment

i'm going paintballing.... my family doesn't do a big easter dealy :/
                              The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                              All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Working...
                              X