Last FM mainstream meter.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coldplay killed me.. hardcore
    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

I didn't realize the total was at the bottom. 34.90 % mainstream

Comment

You are 16.11 % mainstream!
        Heaviest Hitters:
        Red Hot Chili Peppers 103.43%
        Incubus 60.25%
        Modest Mouse 59.45%
        Sigur Rós 49.62%
        Coheed and Cambria 28.97%

All are 25% and below after that it looks like. Wow RHCP, you certainly did a number on my percentage.

Comment

I wish I was more mainstream! Only 21.76 %

Comment

19.5% mainstream!

The Shins (61.43%) and Belle & Sebastian (52.82%) as most mainstream and Asha ali (.15%) and Vicente Amigo (.35%) as least mainstream in my top 25!

Check out those in the top of most mainstream, they're fucking insane. #2 in that list has listened to Radiohead 76.339 times (!), while only 613 times to his second favoured artist.. What the fuck.

Comment

Rock 'n Roll! You are 1.20 % mainstream!

Mazzy Star (12.34 mainstream) 21 % weight, and Gomez (11.28 mainstream) 19% weight are my heavy hitters

and I have Driving Blind at 0% mainstream...haha go Canada!
              Originally posted by Disliked
              However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
              when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

You are 54.87 % mainstream!

Top listen was Beatles, and that was because there were 3 days where I left my laptop at home on my fucking Beatles playlist and it played for like, 12 hours straight before my battery died.
                Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

FYI, if you really wanted to, you can go to Charts->Recent Tracks and delete songs from the last two weeks that you are ashamed that you listened to. Haha. Or that really don't belong on your list.

Comment

Working...
                  X