Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lips 2 Da Floor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXxLbLvCRrk
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

What made you think this deserved it's own thread?
    f

Comment

Midgets + People falling on their faces = thread-worthy
      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

I got tings in my socks

I just watched it again

it is still great

it's a summary of the internet

Comment

I see wut happinn'd thur

Comment

HAHAHAHA. A lot of good stuff there.

Anyone who has that song send it to me!! I fucking dig grime.

Comment

isn't there a thread called youtube?

Comment

Originally posted by Dabram View Post
                isn't there a thread called youtube?
                Wut? No! RLY?

That upsidedown grind was AWESOME!
                Last edited by PolluX; 04-20-2007, 08:01 AM.
                some are wise, some are otherwise

1: PolluX> People say I talk too much
                1: Louis XV> Dude you seriously need to stfu!
                1: Louis XV> I still love you, k?

Comment

I'm eating tandoori chicken *RIGHT NOW* OMG LOL

Comment

Some people are retarded..
                    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

This is a bad idea theres too many retarded people on this planet already.
                      All these safety devices are helping them live longer, and because they are retarded they dont believe in birth control which means more of there retard ofspring, soon the only people left on this planet will be retarded eep
                      f

Comment

Retardation is the ultimate stage of human evolution. It's what the textbooks will say 3000 AD; that is, if the post-retards will care about books at all.
                        2:Displaced> k washed my nuts, hope they stop itching now
                        2:Displaced> now its my fucking foot that is itching, FOR FUCKS SAKE

2:Eeks> there was this girl that had a crush on me
                        2:Eeks> and she had the biggest boobs i've ever seen live
                        2:Eeks> had back problems too i think
                        2:Eeks> it was kinda disturbing when her boobs were bigger than her head

1:DangerGirl> spider, give your cap to era
                        1:spider> Wooooohoo!
                        1:spider> .*passes the hat*
                        1:Erathia> <eats the hat>

Comment

This is awesome.

Comment

Working...
                          X