Ramen noodles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jonesy View Post
    Plain ramen noodles with Tabasco hot sauce mixed together.
    seeing as my homestate is the creator and producer of tabasco, i have no idea why i've never even heard of that
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

and i'm still left wondering if spam is even edible.
      it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Of course Spam is edible! It's expensive too... like $4 a can. You can get much cheaper assorted canned meats under no-name brands if you want but they are not as tasty. English corned beef is pretty good.
        Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
        www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
        www.animeslice.com

Comment

Yeah that's what always confused me. I thought Spam was pretty good for cheap canned meat, but it's not even cheap.
          5:gen> man
          5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

spam is.... jdsgksdjielsadif

gross

too salty

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

If you guys can find a place to eat Vietnamese noodles called Pho, I recommend it.
              duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

Can we expand this thread to more Ramen recipes, rather than favorite flavors? what can i add to enhance my ramen experience with things i'd have laying around my (college student) kitchen?

Comment

Originally posted by Scurvy View Post
                  Can we expand this thread to more Ramen recipes, rather than favorite flavors? what can i add to enhance my ramen experience with things i'd have laying around my (college student) kitchen?
                  One of the most common things to do is to crack an egg into the ramen and let it cook until it's white. Sometimes you can add your own green onions (chopped up) into it as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Scurvy View Post
                    I'm telling you, a Ramen Taco will change your world.
                    Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Working...
                    X