Wacken vs Sweeden Rock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wacken vs Sweeden Rock

I'm really torn up about this one this year. Usually WOA delivers a superior lineup, but this year is kinda pale, and Sweden Rock is looking awesome.

Wacken 2007 lineup
    Sweden Rock 2007 lineup

I'm already feeling that I'm stretching myself to get to one of them without having to live on nothing the entire summer. I'm already working full-time, and I'm living comfortable supporting myself and my girl, there's also tons of stuff I need to buy for my home. The thought of sacrificing general vacation money almost completely to get to both just isn't worth it. Festivals are so awesome that they can deliver for an entire year at the time. Going to both would be awesome, but not needed.

So, what festival would you pick, and why? Any other good EU hard rock/metal festivals worth atleast checking out? What do you Americans get in terms of hard rock/metal festivals?
    Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Ear Candy forum!
    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

I saw Sweden Rock some year ago but it really isn't my kind of music.. Hard to find hot gothchicks too
      They should let Burzum play on Wacken

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
        Ear Candy forum!
        Was thinking about that, but festivals are equally much about drugs, sex and more alcohol!
        Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Working...
        X