Bio Sat II Question(s)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bio Sat II Question(s)

Hey I'm sure that some of you have taken this before....

I'm in AP Bio right now and I was just wondering which of the two possibilities, molecular or ecology, you found easier...also say how much you have prepared...
    Rigor> mastersword im thinking u, me and a bottle of crisco baby
    Mastersword> ROFL
    Mastersword> really?

(TWDBot)>Your squad rating has just changed from 813 to 813, after losing the Javelin match vs dicE. You are #34 in TWJD - For detailed info go to

#21 - Don't forget

When I took AP Bio in highschool it was all one year, it wasnt divided into two separate halves. I struggled a bit throughout the year, especially when it came to the cycles of all the chemicals and how they interact (like photosynthesis). I studied two solid days before the AP test using the test prep books Princeton Review and Kaplan..saved my life! Got a 4.

Comment

Yea for the AP test I was planning on studying a couple ap books and go over my class notes...

But for the Sat II i was just wondering if Ecology or Molecular was a better route
      Rigor> mastersword im thinking u, me and a bottle of crisco baby
      Mastersword> ROFL
      Mastersword> really?

(TWDBot)>Your squad rating has just changed from 813 to 813, after losing the Javelin match vs dicE. You are #34 in TWJD - For detailed info go to

#21 - Don't forget

Comment

Has anyone taken the World History AP and SAT II World History exams?
        9:Everett> well with pascone in -f-, our squad standards just experienced a decrease of 150%

Comment

Only European, U.S. History, and Government for me

Rigor: Sorry didnt notice the SAT 2 part, cant help you there :/

Comment

dam i is strugglin in AP BIO right now wit a C jesus FUK
            but in AP World History i got a B its pretty easy
            i dunno a solid way of studying the info other than reading it in a very quiet room (note taking never does anything for me)
            LA

Comment

Ecology was easier for me, because I studied that more.
              Originally posted by Jeenyuss
              sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

hmm Mirror, did you still have DBQ, COT, and CNC in European history?
                9:Everett> well with pascone in -f-, our squad standards just experienced a decrease of 150%

Comment

Yeah had DBQ's (loved those), not sure what a COT or CNC are.

I had a DBQ section, 2 essays, and then a multiple choice section.

Comment

COT: Change over time
                    CNC: Compare and contrast

I used to really dislike DBQs until a few months ago. It's probably the simplest of all the essays. I've read over the Euro AP free response for 2006 and the essays were similar to COTs and CNCs. How do you remember all that information? I'm pretty confident with the multiple choice and DBQ but I'm pretty worried about the CNC and COT.

Comment

Poor Rigor, nobody is answering his question

I haven't taken bio since 9th grade
                      USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Hmm thinking back Toasty, perhaps the essays were organized like that but my teachers and I never noticed and didnt put specific descriptions to them.

The way I prepared for it was buying a prep book on the topic, in it it highlights all the main stuff to know. Just remember that all you need are 9 good facts in your entire essay to get a high score, so if you have a general idea about things you should be fine.

History wasnt my best subject, I just tried to study everything important really well, like names and important changes, and then know a few random facts and little details about them.

Comment

Working...
                        X