Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World of Starcraft

http://www.gamesradar.com/us/pc/game...32219817514003

World of Starcraft (Possibly titled something differently) will be announced May 19th at the Blizzard Convention in South Korea. This game will be another MMORPG (Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game). We're totally in the dark in how it will play out. Will it be similar to WoW or will it try to blaze it's own trail? Find out May 19th!
    DELETED

I think they should call it galaxy of starcraft
    afksry

Comment

the Koreans would kill them all and conquer america afterwards if they realy did announce such crap there. frigging WoW is such a gay game, they better not dare to do that to starcraft!

on a sidenote: Hellgate Longon looks awsome.

Comment

it's a rumor

nothing more nothing less

look I can pull out shit off the internet like that as well-

http://sc.gosugamers.net/news/6224

none of these sites with their "sources" know what the hell is really going on, they're just jerking off to different dreams they've been having about starcraft ever since they saw the ending credits of brood war.
        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell View Post
          http://www.gamesradar.com/us/pc/game...32219817514003

World of Starcraft (Possibly titled something differently) will be announced May 19th at the Blizzard Convention in South Korea. This game will be another MMORPG (Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game). We're totally in the dark in how it will play out. Will it be similar to WoW or will it try to blaze it's own trail? Find out May 19th!
          Stop it, you're embarrassing yourself.
          f

Comment

i would def get into that

1:delta> personally, i would not go to war for oil
            1:FarScape> in age of empires you would
            1:Freeze> LOL FAR
            ---
            5:waven> freeze
            5:waven> no one talks to ease directly
            5:waven> you state your business with sanji
            5:waven> he will relay it to phizey
            5:waven> phizey will relay it to me
            5:waven> and i will talk to ease
            5:Freeze> LOL
            5:waven> that's how things work around here
            --
            1:renzi> freeze theres difference between being wasted and being a waste

Comment

Look, it even says "Rumorcraft" on the left side of your article.
              thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Originally posted by Edify View Post
                Look, it even says "Rumorcraft" on the left side of your article.
                I would guess it says that because it is a rumor.
                f

Comment

Something Starcraft-related, is coming down. There's been too much shit going around this than before. If it's Starcraft 2, even better.
                  DELETED

Comment

If its a WoW Expansion or Diablo 3, I'll be pissed. Starcraft is the best game they have ever made, is it can be seakwul tiem now plees?
                    USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Starcraft is the best game ever made, period.

Broodwar is the best sequel made ever, period.

One part of me hopes that Blizzard never ever releases anything again with the Starcraft logo on it, we can't recreate jesus either.

Another one screams GIEVDFEUGERIV I WANT!
                      Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

I never understood why they didn't make another Starcraft.

It's the most enjoyable game I've always been terrible at.
                        PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

lol fake pics

I think this one was from an April Fools thing or something.

same with this one.

Obviously fake, yet fancy.
                          f

Comment

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?...&q=starcraft+2

I want that mod.
                            2:puker> gilder is any band bigger than metallica in your country
                            2:gilder> if artist count, madonna, cause he was in finland once
                            2:puker> he
                            2:puker> maledonna
                            2:Sika> whats metallica

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl Jam View Post
                              It's the most enjoyable game I've always been terrible at.
                              thank you

I tried to get good at the game, really I did

not korean good, but good enough to beat your average player

wasn't meant to be though, game literally made me sick for a week, couldn't get out of bed

I just kept having visions of terrans fighting and the LD50 soundtrack playing over and over in my head
                              My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Working...
                              X