X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fate is a harsh and cruel bitch

heres the basic plan of whats going on

discovery of Halo 3 multiplayer beta in October, great i says

recently, within last week, spent £70 on a wireless router, £60 on Xbox 360 wireless adapter, £35 on crackdown to get the invite, £20 to get a new wireless joypad, and £40 to buy a 12 month subscription to Xbox live gold

total £225

yesterday, all set up finally online with the 360, happy as larry

today, mum goes to watch dead mans chest on the 360, turns it on, system starts churning away, shatters the disk, jams the door and cracks the lens....unsalvagable

aint fate a bastard
    Jarlson of> if this game was a girl i would jerk off to it every night

nopcode> sometimes get mates round, have a few beers and play this yes
    oNe-t> YEAH
    nopcode> before going out
    funfunfun> god the fun never stops does it

MageWarrior> I'm so sexy, frog makes me lapdance for him daily

fate, or karma?

Comment

Yes, someone's girlfriend just died or someone got hit by a drunk driver and has
      to spend the rest of her life on a wheelchair with a tube through her neck so
      she could breathe or someone's XBOX 360 wireless got destroyed by his mom
      Ara / AraGee / Death
      SSCU Trench Wars Player since 1999
      SSCU Trench Wars Staff since 2001
      TWDL, TWL-B, TWL-D, TWL-J, TWDT-J Champion
      ----------------------------------------------

Comment

...what?

His xbox got thrashed, it may not be as bad as getting hit by a car but it still sucks. If something like that were to happen to me I wouldn't be all "oh well, at least I don't have to spend the rest of my life in a wheelchair! nothin' but blueee skiesss!!!"
        PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

don't mid ara, he's just retarded.

either that or someone he knows became paralyzed yesterday
          The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
          All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

that sucks... no warranty and mom wont pay for it i assume?
            5:gen> man
            5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Tombstone Piledriver is the move you need to apply to your mom for doing that.

Sucks mate, good luck with getting something back out of it.

And Ara, the next time you trip down the stairs, crack your skull, your jaw and break both your arms, I'll yell at you if you feel sorry for yourself.

There's probably some guy getting tortured RIGHT FUCKING NOW.
              Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Nothing but bluee skiess.
                Nothing but bluee skiess.
                Nothing but bluee skiess!!

Comment

I'll have anal with your mom if you want.

You know, in order to punish her...or something.
                  Originally posted by Tone
                  Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

I kinda want some anal with Nickname and Squeezer

3 way anyone?
                    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

In other news I got a Wii on Saturday. Last one in town. Wii with Wii Sports, 2 games and a 256mb memory card all for £250.

Chose Call of Duty 3 and Medal of Honor: Vanguard as the 2 games. So what? They both look great. The store had run out of 256mb memory cards for Wii, so the dude just gave me a 512mb one at no extra cost.

Plus my girlfriend is paying me £180 for it and calling it an early birthday present.

Nothin' but bluueee skiesss.

Comment

On a related note, XboX sucks and they scratch your cd's without Microsoft admitting to it, even after extensive and recorded testing.
                        Last edited by Galleleo; 05-09-2007, 02:49 PM.
                        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Playstation 3!
                          Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
                            On a related note, XboX sucks and they scratch your cd's with Microsoft admitting to it, even after extensive and recorded testing.
                            I'd like to see the study where they admitted to scratching their customers discs.
                            Originally posted by Tone
                            Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

avas right, not as bad as being paralysed, although when she told me i did freeze for a good 5 mins

all good now though, bought me a new one :grin:
                              Jarlson of> if this game was a girl i would jerk off to it every night

nopcode> sometimes get mates round, have a few beers and play this yes
                              oNe-t> YEAH
                              nopcode> before going out
                              funfunfun> god the fun never stops does it

MageWarrior> I'm so sexy, frog makes me lapdance for him daily

Comment

Working...
                              X