Eve Online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eve Online

Okay, I know this game is like 5 years old, but I just started playing it.

Anyone else out there play EVE? I'm thinking about getting a mining ship today, so I can start making bank mining all kinds of good shit.

Any advice/comments?
    Originally posted by Tone
    Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

See all I heard were good things about Eve and then a couple friends of mine tried it and ran away screaming, saying it was the dullest, most awful thing they'd ever come into contact with.
    Originally posted by Ward
    OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Overall:
      Continuum > EVE Online

Graphics:
      EVE Online > Continuum
      But that doesn't matter.. It's still boring as hell.
      2:Galaxy Turbo> Jab?
      2:TWDevChat2> JabJabJab> what...
      2:Galaxy Turbo> Who would be your dream woman?
      2:Unliked <ER>> i bet kim
      2:Galaxy Turbo> Lol...
      2:TWDevChat2> JabJabJab> afk
      --
      1:TWDevChat2> JabJabJab> <-- Life
      1:TWDevChat2> JabJabJab> GG

Comment

The game needs alot of work to get anywhere but it's good for casual players since you can train skills without being online. It's easy to make money, difficult to make lots of money.

I'm still quite the newb but I could probably help you out. What race do you play as? I've only really played as Caldari so I won't be much use here if you say anything else
        2:puker> gilder is any band bigger than metallica in your country
        2:gilder> if artist count, madonna, cause he was in finland once
        2:puker> he
        2:puker> maledonna
        2:Sika> whats metallica

Comment

ull get bored after some days
          2:Zung> Does this 2h mean 1h56 min foreplay & 3 pushes & a stare?
          2:renzi> lol no
          2:renzi> would fuck, blowjob/handjob, fuck, finger, etc

Comment

I played for a little less than a month, got a battleship and a few hundred million isks and came to the conclusion that the game actually get duller as you get further into it. I mean sure you can earn 20-30mil an hour doing combat missions(you can earn just as much doing combat missions as mining) but it is so god damn boring you will probably fall asleep within five minutes. Combat sucks bad in that game and the game is all about combat.

It is the only game I have ever played that you can actually get a hell of a lot more done afk than actually playing the game.

Comment

Invest in a book so that you have something to do while you mine/travel/do anything in game.

I got to the point of buying a decent expensive ship, maybe a few hundred mill then it was destroyed... so I had enough money to buy it again.... destroyed again, so I packed it in.

Comment

If you're not part of Goonfleet, Eve online is slow and boring

AMIRITE VYK

Comment

I don't actually know if you're right. I still never bought a SA forum subscription. I do lurk on the SA forums like a motherfucker though, just never registered.
                  Originally posted by Ward
                  OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Originally posted by H I M View Post
                    The game needs alot of work to get anywhere but it's good for casual players since you can train skills without being online. It's easy to make money, difficult to make lots of money.

I'm still quite the newb but I could probably help you out. What race do you play as? I've only really played as Caldari so I won't be much use here if you say anything else
                    I'm a Gallente, so I doubt you'd give me much help, seeing as how our races basically contradict each other. :P

The reason I enjoy Eve is that I can do HW while I play it. When I get writer's block, or just feel like taking a break, I can do three or four missions, train a new skill and quit playing virtually whenever I want.

Plus I think the idea of a solely player-driven market is freaking fantastic.
                    Originally posted by Tone
                    Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

I picked up jumpgate again, prolly as boring as eve, and probably better!
                      "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

Working...
                      X