Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

minor conspiracy theory, or just another TERRIBLY boring campfire story.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• minor conspiracy theory, or just another TERRIBLY boring campfire story.....

A reoccuring thought I had coming home today about the fact that the effects of automobile emissions as contributing to global warming are so miniscule that the true "ploy" of fuel conservation is the industry and the industry manufacturer's attempt to capitalize a new market. Though I will always support more efficient ways to live and appreciate the effort on societies behalf to cut back on wastes and crap, it's just blatently obvious the capitalistic facade of democratic action doesn't really give a damn for the long run since building codes have not changed to support minimum environmental effects, "heat-islands" still remain to be the major contributing factor as the expansion of metropolises continue with no ecologic design to buildings or surroundings, older growth natural shade providers are not maintained or supported, and pavement and gas emmissions which add to the entrapment of heat within these hot zones increase.

On a side note, these distractions of our societies are directly related to the death of religon and the end of the age of the religous crutch, the "orphanage", and began the age of exessiveness, misuse and consumption. I'm terrible at jokes but I think the one here would be something like "Hell isn't dead, it's in Mannhatten"

I need funny and/or weird space themed birthday images or videos for my friend if there's any artists out there in the mood to contribute.

Thanks and plant a tree,
    <3 Astrogirl
    Originally posted by Dr. Snyder
    I think pure pubs started the problem but regardless it looks like the LTers have died out so why doesn't anyone come up with an idea soley based on bring the newbs to this game. Fuck the vets this zone is dying cause people who have been playing to long can't stand change. Because this zone is some teri shivo shit right now and I gots no problem with knifing babies but leave the bitch alone.

Originally posted by Astrogirl View Post
    Thanks and plant a tree
    I agree with this.

But nothing else

Comment

Some suggestions at the end of this
      USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Hello, lol!
        Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

U R NOT T0NE

Closed.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

"Hell isn't dead, it's in Mannhatten"
            Why Manhattan? Or as you say...Mannhatten.
            PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

A reoccuring thought I had coming home today about the fact that the effects of automobile emissions as contributing to global warming are so miniscule that the true "ploy" of fuel conservation is the industry and the industry manufacturer's attempt to capitalize a new market. Though I whistled for a cab and when it came near the Licensplate said "fresh" and had a dice in the mirror If anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought now forget it, yo home to bel-air I pulled up to a house about seven or eight And I yelled to the cabby "yo, home smell you later" Looked at my kingdom I was finally there To settle my throne as the prince of bel-air
              But how?
              f

Comment

a black woman sneezed on my conspiracy theory

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl Jam View Post
                  Why Manhattan? Or as you say...Mannhatten.
                  Yah it came to me later that I probibly should have said Boston Harbor to better represent the topic, but there really is hell in Manhattan, well Hell's Kitchen to be exact, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hell's_Kitchen,_Manhattan. And ironicly to get there you hop on the hell train which takes you through the Hell Gate Bridge http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hell_Gate_Bridge

that made me chuckle dack even though the kindom of my throne is the 19th street trailer park. lol
                  Originally posted by Dr. Snyder
                  I think pure pubs started the problem but regardless it looks like the LTers have died out so why doesn't anyone come up with an idea soley based on bring the newbs to this game. Fuck the vets this zone is dying cause people who have been playing to long can't stand change. Because this zone is some teri shivo shit right now and I gots no problem with knifing babies but leave the bitch alone.

Comment

But they're not miniscule...

And there IS action being taken to have strict building codes (see the LEED rating) among other things.
                    Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                    www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                    www.animeslice.com

Comment

Working...
                    X