Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Madeleine get all the attention?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

quite a party here under this rock
    5:gen> man
    5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

I seen something on newspaper I were just thinking why is it on our papers when she's from Portugal?
      (Paradise)>dj sage
      (HELLZNO!)>is he good, ive never heard his music
      1: Dynasty> LOL
      1:vue> LOL
      1:Cap> LOOL

Comment

It was probably the whole world according to the BBC, which starts at Carlisle and ends at Dover.

She was kidnapped while on holiday in Portugal(why the fuck you would want to go to the Algarve is a mystery, full of Englander scum) when her parents left her and her siblings alone in their apartment while they went out to eat dinner. The mother was going back and forth between the apartment and the restaurant to check up on the kids. Someone snuck in the bedroom window, snatched the kid and ran off.

I think all this publicity is due to the amount of whining the media done over how long it took the police to act. Then when the family and government came out and praised the police the gutter-press changed their story.

The kid is probably in Ecuador picking cocoa beans by now.
        2:puker> gilder is any band bigger than metallica in your country
        2:gilder> if artist count, madonna, cause he was in finland once
        2:puker> he
        2:puker> maledonna
        2:Sika> whats metallica

Comment

i am similarly rocked
          USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Superted seems to like gossip magazines
            -Kawrae

Comment

Room for one more under the rock?
              Originally posted by Tone
              It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
              Originally posted by the_paul
              Gargle battery acid fuckface
              Originally posted by Material Girl
              I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Didn't know the name but after reading few replies I knew what this was about.

"Someone snuck in the bedroom window, snatched the kid and ran off."

That sounds sick/retarted/hilarious in twisted way at the same time :/

Comment

I love this world. Thousands of people go missing every day, but unless they're wealthy white people, or cute little kids, no one cares.
                  Originally posted by Tone
                  Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by Superted View Post
                    If you haven't heard of her then you've been living under a rock, because according to the news, the whole world knows about her... but why?!

I don't mind hearing about the odd missing child but now it's starting to irritate me, why does this one particular girl get so much attention (constant news coverage, million pound rewards, celebrities voicing concerns) when there are loads of kids out there missing right now, who will never have news coverage, who will never have rich people offering rewards, who will never be known by celebrities... why the heck is this girl so special?

Yet I seem to be the only one infuriated by this, does nobody else feel that way?
                    Well!
                    I guess i can say i feel the same about it... it all started with the british news papers saying that portuguese police was not giving enough information to the press, when what was happening was that information was being kept away in order to protect the investigation... anyway the thing seemed to get bigger proportions and now every1 knows about it... wich is not a bad thing but might not be healthy for the little girl since the kidnappers might be forced to dispose of her cause of all this comotion around the girl... let just hope not!
                    About the diferent treatment she might have got... well i don't know but i hope it turns out ok.
                    A kiss is a rosy dot over the 'i' of loving.

Cyrano de Bergerac

Comment

You've heard a lot because it is a relatively rare occurence: A Young child being snatched from her home.

Many of these missing people you speak of are older kids who ran away from home, fell to drugs or were taken away by a parent or something. Think about when Holly and Jessica went missing in Soham, that was all over the news. Also, Amanda Dowler, that was all over the news too.
                      USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                      ---A few minutes later---
                      9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                      9:Kim> UM
                      9:Kim> i didn't
                      9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                      9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                      9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                      9:pascone> lol?

Comment

i like how the british papers accused the portuguese police (PJ, and by the fucking way one of the best in europe) of being shitty. As for the girl, its just a coicidence all this attention shes getting, just one more kid in a bag of many that dissapear every year so get used. If shes working in some south american country like someone said, im ok with that, as long as drugs keep comming = )
                        Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
                        Your friend,
                        ​​Papi
                        ​​​​​

Comment

Working...
                        X