Write a few lines about Quicksand's undefeated TWL season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Write a few lines about Quicksand's undefeated TWL season

I figured since the other thread was so popular that this one would be, too!

I'll start us off...they played every game 4 vs 5
    Last edited by Izor; 05-19-2007, 09:16 PM.
    I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
    I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Spectacular

Imagine the pose it took to playing 4v5, owning the defending champs. In the Immortal Words of Izor..

Ez
    OBama/Biden 08

Comment

The big kings were truly in rare form as they defeated Thunders best warbird lineup 4v5 to clutch TWL's only undefeated 4v5 winning squad a spot in TWL's history pages forever.
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

TWL's first squad to have an undefeated season and still not make play-offs.
        Originally posted by paradise!
        pretty sure the flu is just bacteria found everywhere, just during the winter our immune systems are at its lowest, thus the bacteria aren't exactly killed off.
        1:Reaver> HALP
        1:Reaver> HELELP
        1:Reaver> SAW CRANS MOM NAKED
        1:Reaver> HELP YOU DUMB FUCKS

Comment

Originally posted by Salubrious View Post
          TWL's first squad to have an undefeated season and still not make play-offs.
          This is one of the greatest burns I've seen on the forums so far.
          Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Hey guys, guess what:
            Good job bragging about a fucking video game that no one outside of our very small user community cares about. That's pretty impressive.

Oh wait, it's not. And this is not the forum on which this should be discussed.

I'm glad to see your extremely large ego could be fit into a few lines of text.
            Originally posted by Jeenyuss
            sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

We get it.

Let's move on.
              duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango View Post
                Hey guys, guess what:
                Good job bragging about a fucking video game that no one outside of our very small user community cares about. That's pretty impressive.

Oh wait, it's not. And this is not the forum on which this should be discussed.

I'm glad to see your extremely large ego could be fit into a few lines of text.
                what else would you like me to brag about? I can list a whole bunch of things!
                I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

God damn, I guess sucking each other off in real life isn't enough...They have to bring teh gheyness onto the boards as well. -_-
                  Originally posted by Tone
                  Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by Soul Survivor View Post
                    Spectacular

Imagine the pose it took to playing 4v5, owning the defending champs. In the Immortal Words of Izor..

Ez
                    usually kthx points out grammatical flaws, but i'd imagine they were sitting in chairs and pushing buttons on a keyboard
                    violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                    [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

I would like to congratulate Brainwave for being undefeated in their whole TWL career!
                      Unlike Quicksand!
                      Ara / AraGee / Death
                      SSCU Trench Wars Player since 1999
                      SSCU Trench Wars Staff since 2001
                      TWDL, TWL-B, TWL-D, TWL-J, TWDT-J Champion
                      ----------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Izor View Post
                        what else would you like me to brag about? I can list a whole bunch of things!
                        You can brag about your penis size, because just like your undefeated record, no one will ever see it.
                        Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                        sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

that made me lol

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango View Post
                            You can brag about your penis size, because just like your undefeated record, no one will ever see it.
                            just to make sure you get the point
                            -Kawrae

Comment

Falk, Fit Of Rage (chino), Nowyoudie, Underground, Zizu.

Comment

Working...
                              X