No announcement yet.

one of the best days of your life?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too many to pick from, but nevertheless they're almost all during the summer. I'd have to go with the previous 7 (?) midsummer eves :P
    Originally Posted by HeavenSent
    You won't have to wait another 4 years.
    There wont be another election for president.
    Obama is the Omega President.
    http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Epinephrine View Post
      That time I woke up early enough to have the Big Breakfast at McDonalds.
      YA! Same here, man, I always miss the breakfast. I prefer the hotcakes though. Nothing beats hotcakes.

My best day ever was probably the day I went to a local drinking establishment to enjoy an adult beverage with some acquaintances from the golden years of my youth only to meet a woman of 19 years with loose morals and a pair of huge knockers with whom I then had intercourse in the ladies room. The best part is her friend came in a minute later and it turned into a 3some! Half an hour later the washroom was packed with Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders and my balls had sunk into my body. Then the police came because I was using illegal woman pleasing drugs but they couldn't find me in the midst of all those boobies and I escaped!

OH DAMN WE ALL HAD THE SAME BEST DAY EVER!
      Spider
      Formerly EEK! A Spider!
      Former TW Moderator, still an all around nice guy

Comment

Waking up form Breakfast is the best thing in the world. I usually get to the restaurant 10 minutes too late and have to order some greasy piece of garbage I don't want.
        it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by Epinephrine View Post
          That time I woke up early enough to have the Big Breakfast at McDonalds.
          I managed to wake up to even have a Tim Hortons Breakfast sandwich.
          It was awesome.
          duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

The time I had a gin and tonic with Karl Marx while we discussed the communist manifesto and how we were going to bring down the capitalist society.

Oh wait... that may have been in a dream.
            CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL

Comment

Originally posted by Zingy View Post
              The time I had a gin and tonic with Karl Marx while we discussed the communist manifesto and how we were going to bring down the capitalist society.

Oh wait... that may have been in a dream.
              what a wicked dream
              it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by Cops View Post
                catching a drum stick after a Brand New concert
                fucking shit up in the pit
                getting an early present from my girlfriend, psp! and uh... something extra :]
                getting trashed and hanging out with one of my best buds

everyone's got at least one, unless your parents or possibly grandparents/ complete strangers keep you in a cage, and if so I am very very sorry.
                Well, you sure have, er, simple tastes.

That's a pretty tough question though. I can't think of one right off the top of my head.
                The pleasure's all mine.

Comment

lol..all my best days involve doing random shit and having absolutely no responsibilities.

drinking gin&tonics, playing pool for 3-4 hours with some old friends, loud music, bonfire, etc..

most recently: (first week out of school)

waking up after a night of partying feeling great,
                  getting high and watching ninja turtles two, secret of the ooze and eating cold pizza and coke for breakfast.
                  playing a game of ultimate frisbee with some friends, and winning (of course)
                  took a nap
                  went to a house show/party
                  woke up the next morning next to two girls wearing very little, feeling good, and finding a full 30-pack in the fridge (dont know where that came from)

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango View Post
                    Oh man, I totally forgot about Friday.

My friend Mike threw a house party, intended for about 30 people. By the time the cops came there were over 120.

I wish I remembered most of it, but it involved me drunk off my ass, running around suburbia, without shoes, trying to elude 3 cop cars and a DUI hummer.

The moment the cops came it was like the fucking preakness. People were running all over the place, and at one time I literally just ran past a cop with a group of jock-like people, with the mentality that he wouldn't try to take down the big kid in a group of 18-yr old guys.

At some point, while stopping for a breath, I found my buddy Ben and Phil and Phil took out a bong and started smoking in someone's backyard with a circle of stoners. Someone through a spotlight on us and we all bolted, Ben and I ending up on Ridge Rd, one of the longest and busiest streets in North Haven, and Phil in a car driving very quickly away.

Ben and I chilled on the side roads for a while until we heard the house was safe to head back to. At that time, we went to the attic of the house where my friend Nick had been hiding in the fetal position for a good 45 minutes.

His new nickname is Anne Frank. My once white socks were black with mud and dirt and rain. The RooR survived, and only one person got a DUI.

Pretty impressive.
                    not gonna lie thats amazing lol, ive been in situations like that almost. getting high with friends at a party and her mom came home ; ), not the same thing but we ran to stuff our bongs in the couches, and the weed in my boxers.

my best nite probably getting my first kiss at a gwen stefani concert with a friend, and she caught the drumstick from one of the drummers in hollabackgirl.

oh getting baked w/a couple of my friends and walking outside in the dark w/no intentions on going anywhere. sounds retarded but fun as hell.
                    4:BigKing> xD
                    4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                    4:BigKing> what did i do???
                    4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                    4:BigKing> ???? why though
                    4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                    4:BigKing> xD

Comment

One of the best days of my life was during the town's 10K run.
                      I was a sophmore in HS at the time and on the Cross Country team. My coach had laid out the course for the town and I and some other members of the team helped out. So we knew the course a little better than your average applicant runner. Some how the course markings got sabotaged in the stretch of woods. I was in 3rd place going into the woods and 1st place coming out. I held the lead for the next mile and a half to the finish line. The news papers got pictures of me breaking the banner.. During the awards ceremony, i felt that the kid who was in 2nd, was in my age class and he deserved it.. he later got 6th in the state finals. So i gave him my medal. I was on the cover of the local news paper and 'lauded' for my sportsmanship. The guy who got 1st was a world class runner for Saucony & the brother of a still current best friend. :fear:

Comment

Originally posted by Lucon View Post
                        Well, you sure have, er, simple tastes.

That's a pretty tough question though. I can't think of one right off the top of my head.
                        First thing you should know is that my 'tastes' in music are limitless. All in all, Sinatra did it better.

Comment

bending da1's sweet pear shaped ass over a stool and repeatedly ramming my hard cock into his tight rectal cavity...

oh wait, that was mantra...
                          Displaced> I get pussy every day
                          Displaced> I'm rich
                          Displaced> I drive a ferrari lol
                          Displaced> ur a faggot with no money
                          Thors> prolly
                          Thors> but the pussy is HAIRY!

best comeback ever

Comment

Working...
                          X