The Dark Knight- Joker is crazy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Dark Knight- Joker is crazy

So I'm sure you all know what the Joker (Heath Ledger) is going to look like in the sequel to Batman Begins, The Dark Knight-

Anyone remember how fucked up he was back in the day? I can't wait to see how Nolan and the gang make him out to be. Here are some nostalgia images to refresh your memory-

My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Coo-coo for coco puffs

My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

the little joker holding the gun is robin from batman beyond, when bruce wayne was reminiscing of the past of how the joker died.
      sigpic
      All good things must come to an end.

Comment

yea I know it's Tim, but it's an awesome gif regardless

Comment

The cartoon Joker was voiced by Luke Skywalker.

Comment

I actually think this joker looks kinda cool.

Am I alone?
            Originally posted by Tone
            Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer View Post
              I actually think this joker looks kinda cool.

Am I alone?
              i'm with ya
              Originally posted by turmio
              jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
              Originally posted by grand
              I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

you're not alone

and yea TK, Mark Hamil was an awesome VA for the joker

Comment

Dark Knight Returns Joker, anyone?
                  NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Anyone catch all the viral marketing for this film? Jesus, I can't wait.

Batman trailer is gonna be showing before the Simpsons Movie!!!! FUUUUUCK

Comment

Originally posted by phata$$ View Post
                      Anyone catch all the viral marketing for this film? Jesus, I can't wait.

Batman trailer is gonna be showing before the Simpsons Movie!!!! FUUUUUCK
                      no shit?
                      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

this friday i am going to buy a ticket to the simpsons movie, go in, watch the batman preview, leave, get my money back, go to a party with the two other guys who saw the trailer and discuss how awesome it looks.

P.S. I bet Ledger and Bale both rock.
                        The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                        All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

reminds me of ichi the killer

Comment

I love Tadanobu Asano. Him, Gael Garcia Bernal and Song Kang-Ho are my favorite actors.:grin:
                            Originally posted by Tone
                            Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Working...
                            X