Fictive Dilemma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fictive Dilemma

Would you guys rather fuck a smoking hot chick that sucked (not in a good way) in bed, or an average good looking chick that was super awesome and you could go a2m on her if you wanted.

How much of a difference would you need to from the best looking one to the other?
    Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

I'd fuck you!
    Originally Posted by HeavenSent
    You won't have to wait another 4 years.
    There wont be another election for president.
    Obama is the Omega President.
    http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

I know, but let's try to keep the infamous Disoblige gayorama out of atleast one thread on the forums! :turned:

I'd totally molest your asshole dude, <3
      Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Hot girl if you need bragging rights, average if your looking for a good time :P dunno how big a difference it would have to be though.

EDIT: That's assuming we're talking about one night only. If you'd be fucking them regularly the hot girl could get better
        Last edited by DJSlayer; 05-25-2007, 04:57 AM.
        9:Basti> any1 want pw for squad BlowJob?
        9:Inaphyt> no basti i want you to give me the password to your room so you can give me a blowjob
        9:Basti> sure
        9:Basti> we can take a basing duel in my bed
        9:Inaphyt> hahahaha
        9:Basti> i'll score
        9:Basti> i'll ride my ship into ur cram
        9:Basti> and take the flag
        9:Inaphyt> ROFL
        9:Basti> and finally lay a mine there

Comment

I'm not very good in bed myself, so I totally go for the hot looking girl.
          You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Hot, I'll tech her the rest.

Comment

average, experience/enthusiasm > looks

good question is would you fuck a chick that's slept with 33 other guys? And yes through friends I know a chick that isn't even 21 yet and fucked 33 guys.

Bj's don't count in that number according to her :fear:
              My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

wtf 36 cocks CMON
                sigpic
                All good things must come to an end.

Comment

That's what they made paper bags for. Well, that and hiding a horrible philosophical secret.
                  The pleasure's all mine.

Comment

Depends how good they are at pretending to be dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Superted View Post
                      Depends how good they are at pretending to be dead.
                      There's something about seeing Jesus say that that just makes me crack up.
                      The pleasure's all mine.

Comment

I know a girl who threw herself a party for fucking her 40th guy. The guy that had fucked her the night before came to the party and didn't know what it was for and was pretty horrified when he found out. Personally, I think fucking complete strangers is gross, and when other people do it it grosses me out too. If I was like madly in love with someone and they were in the 20-50 range I guess I could deal with it. Obviously the older I get the higher my tolerance goes, but in general I think people who fuck a ton of other people are gross. My friend dates this chick that's banged most of my group of friends, has given a blowjob for a slice of pizza, fucked up shit like that, and I have NO idea how he does it. If I thought about any of those things while I was railing a chick I'd go totally limp.
                        5:gen> man
                        5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

thats the thing. if she's average looking and that good in the sack, her morals would be questionable, i think. I'd usually go for the more experienced/enthused chick, but not if she slept around. its hard to gague a situation like that with very little information. i'd prolly bust a nut on the hot chick then spend the rest of the night with the fun one

Comment

Working...
                          X