Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just the best movie. All time.

uNdEfEaTaBLe

Seriously, the best ever. There are no words that can describe this properly...it's so awesome

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxkr4wS7XqY (the ending)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXyJiU0K798 (the review with extra scenes)

You won't regret it
    Originally posted by Disliked
    However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
    when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Yeah. SEE ya!

Oh man, that's just a classic.
    Jesus Christ on a pogo stick

Comment

I find it funny that always when it's just bare fists they can always get shots in on the opponent, but once they hold a knife or something like that, everything they do gets blocked..
      Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

i can't believe i spent 3 minutes and 15 seconds watching that

Comment

Great music, but the kitsch appeal wore off after a few minutes.
          The pleasure's all mine.

Comment

No, that is not the best movie. All time.
            Originally posted by Tone
            Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Of course you are worng. That totally is. All time.
              Originally posted by Disliked
              However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
              when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

Working...
              X