• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

yeah, Dattebayo-fansubs dont even take 24 hours to fansub their eps

Comment

I don't think the words "ez", "newb", and "fuk" should be allowed to come out of the mouths of people who watch Naruto. Much less trashtalk.
          Originally posted by paradise!
          pretty sure the flu is just bacteria found everywhere, just during the winter our immune systems are at its lowest, thus the bacteria aren't exactly killed off.
          1:Reaver> HALP
          1:Reaver> HELELP
          1:Reaver> SAW CRANS MOM NAKED
          1:Reaver> HELP YOU DUMB FUCKS

Comment

Originally posted by Izor View Post
            Later in the manga Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, and Kakashi beat the Akatsuki members Deidara, Itachi, Kisame, Sasori, and Zetsu, making Konoha the first village to ever defeat Akatsuki while fighting 4 vs 5.
            rofl'd irl when i heard that still am roflmlaoorlfmaorlfamo, i was like woah izor knows what hes talking about then LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL atisukemorara and deidraramonmon defeat tetsuyashimonki sasorsassarai 4v5 lOLoloLol roflllll
            4:BigKing> xD
            4:Best> i'm leaving chat
            4:BigKing> what did i do???
            4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
            4:BigKing> ???? why though
            4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
            4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Originally posted by Xog View Post
              Well, I think episode 15 of the new series is probably the most action-packed, plot-thickening, episode ever. Even from the first season, this episode blew the Naruto storyline out of the water. It's insane!

Don't try to deny it, there are many narutard fans out here. I've read your posts.

I personally think that Orochimaru has taught his Forbidden Technique to all his followers (body stealing), and found a new technique that tranfers the knowledge of all the Jutsu's one person knows to another person.

Thus, we have people that were kidnapped from Village of the Sand, brainwashed, then transferred the Jutsu knowledge to them, and had them steal the forms of other people (Itachi, Kisame).

Good assumption?

I totally wouldn't be surprised if that wasn't Sasuke at the beginning of the series, if my hypothesis is true.

Do you even pay attention. Orochimaru? Hes not a part of akatsuki and they are enemies now. Itachi and Kisame's exact clones were the first display of power of the mysterious akatsuki leader. He can make exact copies of people even unique features like bloodline limits and kisame's sword. Kisame and itachi will comment on it in the next episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleve-YB View Post
                Do you even pay attention. Orochimaru? Hes not a part of akatsuki and they are enemies now. Itachi and Kisame's exact clones were the first display of power of the mysterious akatsuki leader. He can make exact copies of people even unique features like bloodline limits and kisame's sword. Kisame and itachi will comment on it in the next episode.
                This is an example of someone who doesn't pay attention.

Comment

lolz.. royst went to an anime convention
                  makes me giggles

Comment

no, he kind of just threw down some manga knowledge on you.
                    sigpic
                    All good things must come to an end.

Comment

not really, we dont know if its the leader used that jitsu or whatever its called
                      1. You're reading my comment
                      2. Now you're saying/thinking thats a stupid fact.
                      4. You didnt notice that i skipped 3.
                      5. You're checking it now.
                      6. You're smiling.
                      7. You're still reading my comment.
                      8. You know all you have read is true.
                      10. You didn't notice that i skipped 9.
                      11. You're checking it now.
                      12. You didn't notice there are only 10 facts

Comment

He's right, you're wrong, naruto newbie.

Some spoilers for you, the yellow animal is a member of Akatsuki, he can use lightning jutsus, and is Itachis master.
                        DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
                        Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
                        Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
                        -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

Originally posted by gran guerrero View Post
                          no, he kind of just threw down some manga knowledge on you.
                          The reason he's wrong is because I specifically said nobody talk about the manga or any spoilers they knew about

Originally posted by F\ATTY...
                          He's right, you're wrong, naruto newbie.
                          The reason he's wrong is because I specifically said nobody talk about the manga or any spoilers they knew about

/wrists

Comment

Some emo kid going berserk with the copy and paste.

/wrists
                            Is that some kind of hint that emo kids like you write to tell us that you're so angry that you're going to slit your wrists? You can't heal yourself with potions in real life nerd, go and read the manga.
                            DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
                            Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
                            Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
                            -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

Originally posted by RATTY... View Post
                              Is that some kind of hint that emo kids like you write to tell us that you're so angry that you're going to slit your wrists? You can't heal yourself with potions in real life nerd, go and read the manga.
                              im too busy reading the forgotten realms books :sorcerer:

Comment

Orochimaru says in the anime that he cannot kill Itach in his current state. Itachi is in akatsuki. That mean Orochimaru is enemies with Akatsuki. Orochimaru wants sasuke for the sharingan, giving him the potential to kill Itachi. As far the rest that I said, they aren't really spoilers that take away from the plot. If anything I only ruined a minor 5 seconds scene where kisame and itachi say we only gave 30% of our chakra to the leader for the clones. I spoiled one sentence sir. And only because you dont pay attention enough to know that Orochimaru and akatsuki are enemies.

Comment

Working...
                                X