hostel 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hostel 2

It's hard to rate this, because the movie is terrible, but I found it extremely enjoyable nonetheless. Often I'm frustrated with horror movies because they spend a lot of time trying to build up characters and "suspense" before they offer you anything to laugh at. Hostel 2 tries to do this, but the ridiculous overuse of dramatic music anytime anything ominous-seeming shows up makes up for it. The overarching plot is insanely predictable, which is funny, of course, but there are some stupid little unpredictable "twists" that are also hilarious. The deaths are great as well. There is a dearth of nudity and sex scenes, which is unfortunate. Would I pay to see it in theaters? Well, absolutely not. Would I wait a few months, rent it with some friends, and spend the money I saved on the movie ticket on malt liqour? Definitely.
    5:gen> man
    5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

HERE HEREf
    sigpic
    All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Hostel 1 was way too little action, and way too much bad story.

I'll need a pretty big joint to enjoy this, so I'll wait to I have it before I watch it. Or maybe I'll just watch a family guy episode.
      Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Working...
      X