Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

America: The only country to go undefeated in WW2 while winning every battle 4 vs 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did the word "overrated" come to anyone else's mind?

Comment

Originally posted by MetalHeadz
      does anyone else think the positioning of izor and racka in this photo is a little to similar to the real life relationship between them?
      And then bilbo turns up in this thread right after. How am I not surprised.
      5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
      5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
      5: Da1andonly> =((
      5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
      5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
      5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious View Post
        I sent you a nice little unofficial warning a while ago, this is your official warning that comes with points (I don't know what points do, but you're getting some, mister). A clever 4v5 reference every once in a while is fine by me, and you can make any thread you want in useless crap or trash talk, but this is not only not clever and not funny, but it has very little to do with how my life got flipped turned upside down and I'd like to take a minute just sit right there I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-air. In west Philadelphia born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days chillin' out maxin' and relaxin' all cool and shootin' some B-ball outside of the school when a couple of guys they were up to no good started makin' trouble in my neighborhood I got in one little fight and my mom got scared and she said "You're movin' wth your auntie and uncle in Bel-air". I whistled for a cab and when it came near the licence place said "FRESH" and it had dice in the mirror but anyway I could say that this cab was rare but I thought nah forget "YO HOLMES TO BEL-AIR!" I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabbie "Yo holmes smell ya later!" Looked at my kingdom I was finally there to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-air

Moved to useless crap.
        you sneaky bastard you
        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bubbles19518 View Post
          it is about how it appears that Izor and Racka are taking part in homosexual intercourse with each other
          Didn't Izor fly to I.D. for man love too?

Comment

Working...
          X