Streaming TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Streaming TV

Who does this, can you watch any channel with it such as abc, cbs, fox??? (free i mean).

What is your experiance with it??

For me, I bought the TVIX (digital jukebox) a long while ago. I download whatever i want (after buying the dvd's first, of course), and play it on hd-quality on the tv. Very userfriendly interface. Works great.

Try http://www.veoh.com

Of course you should always buy the DVD before watching any shows.
    ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

Thanks. However, it doesn't give you the normall tv channels though. For example, i can't find series from the big tv companies; such as ABC, Fox, Sky, Discovery Channel, etc.

So in short, perhaps a better formulated Q. I was wondering if you could skip your whole tv (coax or digital) subscription and just watch streaming tv thrue the internet. Or are the bigger tv companies heavely trying to not let it happen?

So is that only viewable thrue illigal ways? (hint: i have a PM box in here :fear

Comment

The only way you'll stream it from a big network is if they provide streaming TV via their network. Right now, you can't bypass it legally. But, if you want streaming TV like that you need to pickup a Version VCast phone or something like that.
        DELETED

Comment

Working...
        X