Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noah

how's the weather
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

If the weather ain't good he lives in a shitty part of Europe.
    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

I think that would be a better question for Kim and the rest of the Canadians in the British Columbia area.
      Get to higher grounds!
      duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

I think it's more important how's the weather in space!?!?!?
        (Paradise)>dj sage
        (HELLZNO!)>is he good, ive never heard his music
        1: Dynasty> LOL
        1:vue> LOL
        1:Cap> LOOL

Comment

The weather is quite warm, it was actually so hot that we almost melted at work today. The heat started to chill (HAHAHA GET IT? CHILL = GETTING COLDER BUT IT ALSO MEANS MORE RELAXED LLOLOL) later at the evening, and I also had sex. I ate both vagina and tortillas.

Thank you for asking Liquid Blue, you are now considered to join my exclusive buddy list where I've added myself as my own buddy. :up:

More to be added to the blog later.
          Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Dear blog, I am horny again.

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Wank \o/ btw wtf it was hot today I have never sweated that much in work :X or atleast not in few days!!!!! Just telling you Drinking lots of beer after work is relaxin' if something!
              (Paradise)>dj sage
              (HELLZNO!)>is he good, ive never heard his music
              1: Dynasty> LOL
              1:vue> LOL
              1:Cap> LOOL

Comment

Damn, I have no cold beer, only warm.

Meh, I'll survive with a cigarette.

Dear blog, I lost a full 20 pack out of my pocket today, it was sad.
                I want to play my guitar but it's almost 1am and I got work tomorrow.
                I want to rape Da1 so badly that he'll bleed from every fucking orifice in his body, and it's going to hurt, ALOT. I'm going to rip his anus apart and dance in the gush of shit/blood that will squirt in my face.

Comment

Working...
                X