No announcement yet.

Dungeon Runners RPG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tell your mom's friend to get the fuck off of his Pentium 120 mhz with 8 mb of ram and onboard graphics.

Jesus fuk.

Comment

Originally posted by Xog View Post
      My mom's bf beta tested this game, he said he hated the fact that it takes so long to load an instance that by the time it finishes loading ur dead and u couldn't even do anything.
      Are you serious? The graphics aren't intense at all. Load time = almost instant.
      ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
      Failure teaches success.

Comment

woot DIABLO! ... damn i got yet another yellow item, damn my inv is full of nonstacking HP pots, damn i didnt pay 5$
        2:Zung> Does this 2h mean 1h56 min foreplay & 3 pushes & a stare?
        2:renzi> lol no
        2:renzi> would fuck, blowjob/handjob, fuck, finger, etc

Comment

I'm level 20 now..and I have membership until sept 10th.

Comment

Originally posted by Pummel View Post
            Tell your mom's friend to get the fuck off of his Pentium 120 mhz with 8 mb of ram and onboard graphics.

Jesus fuk.
            he actually has a pretty updated system. It might have just been the graphics engine during beta. He wasn't the only person that complained about stuff like that.

Comment

I can safely say without even playing this game that it sucks. I'd probably get more entertainment out of huffing paint fumes or playing Tetris.
              f

Comment

IS there walking as well as running through dungeons? Just a question for the people who like it slow. :fear:
                thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Transferelalal

Originally posted by Dack Falu View Post
                  I can safely say without even playing this game that it sucks. I'd probably get more entertainment out of huffing paint fumes or playing Tetris.
                  VIRUS.EXE TRANSFERRED TO C DRIVE

Comment

please dont bump this again
                    5:gen> man
                    5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

evul fly makes a very good point. if anyone here likes this game, i bet 100$ you havent played dungeon siege 2. because it is the same exact game. and the sad thing is, dungeon siege is a complete rip off of diablo. from the ! marks above NPC's who have quests, to the colored-coded item system, its all the same game. i played dungeon siege through with my 2 friends, the only difference between it and dungeon runner is that it was made better. dungeon runner is obviously a weak game, look at your skill tree, oh, there isnt one. the other games out like lord of the rings, lineage, even wow are so much better than this shitty ass game. it just adds multi player towns and all the areas with monsters can only be entered one party at a time, might as well be you playing with a few friends over a LAN connection. its cool to be able to play a mmorpg whatever theyre called for free, but its just so crappy that you might as well dust off diablo as evul advises. at least you'd have a story line beyond: go kill 8 wolves for 200 bucks oh youre done ok now go kill 5 spiders. you're turning into robots playing this shit, you know that right.

i wish tw would give some extra potions if you paid 5$, then that way you all would get better and give me some competition.

Comment

Working...
                      X