Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paging dr. house

so i blacked out all friday

caveat: no drugs were involved, except the usual cocktail of weed and maybe a lortab or two (like i usually smoke once a day, maybe take a lortab once a week). on friday i didn't do any drugs at all.

it's not like "man, i can barely remember friday", it's like... i went to bed thursday, and woke up saturday.

but the thing is, apparently i was out and about friday. talking to people, et cetera. but i don't remember ANYTHING.

anyways i'm scared shitless and freaking out and if anyone's got a clue, please, clue me in.
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

somehow you ended up here in Canada. You just said 'hey, i like marshmellows' and flew back home.
    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

If you've no memory of the day then how do you know it was drug free?

Comment

that's happened to me before, a handful of times. i always assumed it was from the past usage of psychotropic drugs (acid or mushrooms) or maybe even as a result of the countless (and often rather potent) prescription drugs i've been on over the past five years.

most likely, it's the acid. have you done a fair amount in the past? or perhaps a lesser amount in the recent past?
        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Superted View Post
          If you've no memory of the day then how do you know it was drug free?
          He'd remember the day up until taking any drugs he took at least if it was to do with that.
          9:Basti> any1 want pw for squad BlowJob?
          9:Inaphyt> no basti i want you to give me the password to your room so you can give me a blowjob
          9:Basti> sure
          9:Basti> we can take a basing duel in my bed
          9:Inaphyt> hahahaha
          9:Basti> i'll score
          9:Basti> i'll ride my ship into ur cram
          9:Basti> and take the flag
          9:Inaphyt> ROFL
          9:Basti> and finally lay a mine there

Comment

you made two posts in the stoners thread. assuming you didn't wake up before 1:30 in the morning, you also made a post in the "if your city was a song" thread.
            Originally posted by turmio
            jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
            Originally posted by grand
            I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

i blacked out friday, but there was a definite reason...

Comment

Working...
              X