Lord of the Rings: Online "Buddy Code"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lord of the Rings: Online "Buddy Code"

I was curious if anyone is playing it right now. If you buy it they give you a "buddy code" to give to someone so they can play with you for free for 7 days. I was curious to see how this game was, because of the good reviews that it got. So, if anyone has a buddy code that they don't need, I was hoping someone can hook me up.

Thanks in advance.
    DELETED

man id play that if the player killing would be better. like if you killed someone you got some of their items. i love that type of pking.
    4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
    4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
    4:Geio> DEEZ?
    4:Geio> LOLOL
    4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
    4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
    4:spirit> LOL
    4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
    4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

Game is not fun =(
      ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
      Failure teaches success.

Comment

Originally posted by Scoop View Post
        man id play that if the player killing would be better. like if you killed someone you got some of their items. i love that type of pking.
        LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL that reminds me of the game wark and I used to play before we played SS. It was a MUD and we made Quicksand on there and basically looted everyone and called them ez. But basically players like us make that type of game impossible to play, because we're on such a level above everyone else that no one can compete with us even if they had a full set of good equipment. Kinda like ss how we dominate everyone
        I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
        I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

I played the beta for a few days, it seemed ok.

Comment

LOL izor, bringing back fun memories. The game was loosely RP based clans basically, where there were alliances and enemies and truces etc. Well after I made Quicksand every clan no matter how bad the RP was tried to kill me, but since I had a character that didn't need EQ to kill people I was pretty much free to do as I wanted. Then I took revenge with my Bard and ended up killing and looting around.. 80 or so people within the first week of me making the clan, just like I promised them I would do. Of course I was by far the best PKer ever on that mud so. So good I got banned for being so good at it..
            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
              LOL izor, bringing back fun memories. The game was loosely RP based clans basically, where there were alliances and enemies and truces etc. Well after I made Quicksand every clan no matter how bad the RP was tried to kill me, but since I had a character that didn't need EQ to kill people I was pretty much free to do as I wanted. Then I took revenge with my Bard and ended up killing and looting around.. 80 or so people within the first week of me making the clan, just like I promised them I would do. Of course I was by far the best PKer ever on that mud so. So good I got banned for being so good at it..

I bet you got undefeated 4 vs 5?
              some are wise, some are otherwise

1: PolluX> People say I talk too much
              1: Louis XV> Dude you seriously need to stfu!
              1: Louis XV> I still love you, k?

Comment

Originally posted by Izor View Post
                LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL that reminds me of the game wark and I used to play before we played SS. It was a MUD and we made Quicksand on there and basically looted everyone and called them ez. But basically players like us make that type of game impossible to play, because we're on such a level above everyone else that no one can compete with us even if they had a full set of good equipment. Kinda like ss how we dominate everyone
                Originally posted by kthx View Post

[sarcasm]GOLLY GEE U GUYS R COOL!!![/sarcasm]

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Working...
                X