Live Free or Die Hard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Free or Die Hard

I am a huge fan of the Die Hard movies so you'll understand why I found this movie awesome. It's a real feel-good movie. If you only like watching serious/dramatic movies and smart documentaries, then take a time off that pussy shit and watch John McLane defy the laws of aging by jumping off helicopters. Sure none of the things in the movie really make sense like "Whoa! WTF! Bruce Willis just fell 4 stories down a building, survived and had enough energy to run over some chick into an elevator!" but that's what makes this movie even better. It's that over-the-top action that makes the Die Hard franchise so entertaining to watch. Justin Long did a good job of portraying the cliche uncoordinated partner who provides sarcastic comments, gets caught by the bad guys and ends up saving the protagonist's ass. I'm sure everyone can find something good in this movie. Make sure to watch this with some friends and alot of caffeine in your system. Fuck what the critics say, watch this movie and have a good time.

why the fuck did they make it pg-13 though

yippie-ki-yay mister falcon
    5:gen> man
    5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

You didn't really convince me to take off time from the pussy shit, to be honest. Sounds like a must-miss in my opinion. In the this-cant-be-real category, oceans 13 and/or pirates sound wayyy better.

I'm going to expect alot from The Bourne Ultimatum to be honest

Comment

I'm not going to see this movie but I really like the title. It's probably my favourite movie title since '2 Fast 2 Furious.'
        Originally posted by Ward
        OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

True, I am expecting a lot of stuff from the Bourne Ultimatum, I really liked the first 2.
          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
            True, I am expecting a lot of stuff from the Bourne Ultimatum, I really liked the first 2.
            IT'S ABOUT TIME I FINALLY HEAR ABOUT IT

Shit I've been waiting for the third bourne movie for years, I loved the first two.

I'm probably going to see this next weekend with some buddies- would you suggest this or transformers?
            My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

pretty awesome movie, i got 2 hours of exactly what i paid for
              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

I would recommend myself to go see both, but if I have to chose, take Bourne.
                Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

ive never seen the bourne movies but i read the bourne identity book and it was one of my favorite easy-read thriller books ever, theres no way a cheesy action movie could top it. so im waiting to read the whole trilogy of books before i watch the movie. unfortunately, i hate spending 10 bucks on a book at the bookstore and i owe like 100 bucks to the library, so im forced to wait until i find them at a used bookstore. also, unfortunately, i never frequent used bookstores. so im never going to see the movies basically.

if everyone keeps describing live free or die hard the way most people have i guess im gonna have to see it. i was totally psyched on it until i found out it was pg-13, but i guess die hard movies were never big on gore, just explosions anyway.
                  5:gen> man
                  5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

It was a good tribute to old fashioned action movies. before all this cgi crap and photoshopping. I enjoyed myself.
                    TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                    TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                    TelCat> i dont

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
                      I would recommend myself to go see both, but if I have to chose, take Bourne.
                      I didn't know when the Boune movie is coming out, I meant this or transformers.
                      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious View Post
                        ive never seen the bourne movies but i read the bourne identity book and it was one of my favorite easy-read thriller books ever, theres no way a cheesy action movie could top it. so im waiting to read the whole trilogy of books before i watch the movie. unfortunately, i hate spending 10 bucks on a book at the bookstore and i owe like 100 bucks to the library, so im forced to wait until i find them at a used bookstore. also, unfortunately, i never frequent used bookstores. so im never going to see the movies basically.

if everyone keeps describing live free or die hard the way most people have i guess im gonna have to see it. i was totally psyched on it until i found out it was pg-13, but i guess die hard movies were never big on gore, just explosions anyway.
                        I can't give you an exact comparison, but I've seen the first two Bourne movies and thought they were great. I've also read a different book by Ludlum (The Prometheus Deception? or something) and it was also great. I bet you already have your own mental picture of the Bourne series, but the movies are at the very least entertaining. You won't be bored.
                        5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                        5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                        5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

yea the borune movies kick ass, Matt Damon is good in them and the action/acting is high up there.

Comment

The first Bourne movie had the most kickass car chase scene since the French Connection.

Yeah, it was that good.
                            Originally posted by Tone
                            Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer View Post
                              The first Bourne movie had the most kickass car chase scene since the French Connection.

Yeah, it was that good.
                              The car chase from Ronin ranks up there and the Bourne movies were damn good.

Comment

Working...
                              X