Overlord

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overlord

I just got this game, and been playing some (just got my reds), and I was wondering if any of you have tried it yet? What do you think?

I honestly don't think it's a GREAT game, alot of annoying stuff, as you can't be 100% evil or else you'll have no followers (This bugged me in B&W as well). The novelty factor is still going, but it's not as fun anymore to see your minions run around with the corpses of the rats you just killed.

Is there more to it later to support the gameplay, or is just another game where the producers hopes that the novelty will last through the game?
    Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Camera system is horrible, the game is amusing, but it'll wear off fast. Don't hold your breath for downloadable content.
    DELETED

Comment

Actually, I've played it on computer only.
      Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

I was going to pre-order it, guess I'll download it first then
        "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

If you're playing it on the pc....

Originally posted by Dameon Angell View Post
          ..., the game is amusing, but it'll wear off fast. Don't hold your breath for [worthwile, modded] content.
          DELETED

Comment

Working...
          X