• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eeks View Post
    and orthodox ppl go> lololLOLOLOLLOL newbs we got bigger hats
    _/\_o/

I lol'd at work
    Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Originally posted by Eeks View Post
      religion history of the world: first pagans, egyptians and jews all fuck around eachother a bit

then at some point jews divide and start fucking up eachothers

then everyone tries to fuck christians

pagans "lololoololol lets fuck up all christians"

then christians fuck up all pagans

then at some point someone fucks jews up a bit and they divide again and start fucking up eachothers

Mohammed> lets fuck everyone up for at least 1500-2000 years LOL0l ok

christians> stupid muslims they're gonna bomb our WTC lets go fuck them up for like 1000 years or something

jews> DON'T FUCK US UP

then christians fuck up muslims, muslims fuck up christians and christians fuck up muslims etc.

and orthodox ppl go> lololLOLOLOLLOL newbs we got bigger hats

then christians start fucking up other continents like america etc. and at this point muslims have probably fucked up all middle east and christians divide up cause they fucked themselves up too much

catholics> LOLOLOOLOL NEWB PROTESTANTS WE'LL FUCK YOU UP SO BAD

then protestants fuck up catholics and catholics fuck up some protestants and eventually they're all "omg truce lets fuck up muslims instead"

then for a few hundred years everyone hates jews in europe cause they like shiny rocks and some people in germany fuck them up big time

finally everyone decides it's a good time to fuck up muslims bad cause they're bad

buddha> wtFz?
      Prussia owned Austria, straight up B line'd that shit. At this time I was smokin' pcp with my boy Fredrick Engles, we wrote some book about how Cuba is the shizim and smoked that pcp till my face went numb. Auto Von Bismarck was ballin', he was off his game, he didn't completely face stomp Austia. I pulled that fool aside and said "damn bro, tupac couldn't make any changes, what makes your silly white ass think you got all the answers?"

We dropped a line to France, we let them know that these hairy cocks were on their way and the French did just what was expected of them, absolutely nothing. Once Prussia reconfirmed France's status as the homosexual of Europe they then united the German states and fueled the fascist machine which eventually lead to World War I, World War II and eventually that 10 year crisis in the 80's where most of Europe was afraid to go outside.

oh, and I'm sure Spain was fucking itself silly at this time.
      Last edited by Cops; 07-02-2007, 06:28 AM.
      it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Working...
      X