The *** and Catholics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The *** and Catholics

A little less than a week ago I was watching the history channel, and they had a special on the *** and it's history. I watched for a bit, and was surprised to find out they hate Catholics- like as much as they hate Jews, Blacks, Spanish people or any other race.

I mean honestly, doesn't it make their job needlessly difficult when they hate so much of the population? The Catholic church takes up a pretty big percentage of the Caucasian population, doesn't it? When you throw that in with the Jewish population, and damn near every other race on the planet, your *** bbq's and mixers are going to be pretty small, aren't they?
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

im guessing *** is k k k
    sigpic
    All good things must come to an end.

Comment

yessir

I had forgotten about the filter
      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

why is *** filtered? It's not an offensive word, the group may promote fear and hatred but the name does not.

edit k k k?
        it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Yeah dude, people who always say we Catholics are nutcases have never seen some of the Protestants out there

the Catholic church was NOT HARDCORE ENOUGH for them, lol
          USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

it's an angry ghost

Comment

we'll use a lowercase t (as in "time to leave")
              USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

lol

Really though, why do they hate catholics? I didn't catch that part of the show.

Comment

Because Catholic is not WASP. Southern bumpkins (where the K K K primarily reside) are either Methodist or Baptist.
                  5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                  5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                  5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

And because they're fucking Catholics.

AMIRITE?
                    Originally posted by Tone
                    Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

CHRISTIANS SUCK.f

Comment

Skip This Post If US History Bores You

Originally posted by the Constitution of Texas, after declaring independence from Mexico
                        (referring to the Mexican government...) It denies us the right of worshipping the Almighty according to the dictates of our own conscience, by the support of a national religion, calculated to promote the temporal interest of its human functionaries, rather than the glory of the true and living God."
                        In this passage, the Texas government officially questioned the Catholic Church's commitment to God, and basically calls the Mexican government an oppressive regime of con artists exploiting people's faith for money. Wow. I thought that passage was incredibly significant not only for its scathing vehemence, but this anti-Catholic sentiment was so commonly accepted that it was put into the official state constitution.

For much of the 1800s, there was deep resentment in the South toward the very Catholic country of Mexico. This tension wasn't only based on conflicting spiritual beliefs, race, class, government, the institution of slavery (which Mexico had abolished at the time of its independence around 1820)....but the most important issues were territory and economics.

The "Cotton Kingdom" was one of the primary sources of economic revenue for the developing Southern United States, and as the need for farmland grew, so did westward expansion towards Texas---territory which belonged to Mexico at the time.

Relations started out fine. Both Mexico and the US were getting something out of it---but as time moved forward, tensions grew into a violent struggle for land control: The Battle of the Alamo, Battle of San Jacinto, and the Mexican-American war. Resentment towards Catholics was just one of the byproducts of all this conflict.

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post
                          lol

Really though, why do they hate catholics?
                          Because sex is clearly better with condoms.
                          Last edited by Cops; 07-02-2007, 02:35 AM.
                          it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

the church part in Borat is amazing
                            Originally posted by Diakka
                            Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

religion history of the world: first pagans, egyptians and jews all fuck around eachother a bit

then at some point jews divide and start fucking up eachothers

then everyone tries to fuck christians

pagans "lololoololol lets fuck up all christians"

then christians fuck up all pagans

then at some point someone fucks jews up a bit and they divide again and start fucking up eachothers

Mohammed> lets fuck everyone up for at least 1500-2000 years LOL0l ok

christians> stupid muslims they're gonna bomb our WTC lets go fuck them up for like 1000 years or something

jews> DON'T FUCK US UP

then christians fuck up muslims, muslims fuck up christians and christians fuck up muslims etc.

and orthodox ppl go> lololLOLOLOLLOL newbs we got bigger hats

then christians start fucking up other continents like america etc. and at this point muslims have probably fucked up all middle east and christians divide up cause they fucked themselves up too much

catholics> LOLOLOOLOL NEWB PROTESTANTS WE'LL FUCK YOU UP SO BAD

then protestants fuck up catholics and catholics fuck up some protestants and eventually they're all "omg truce lets fuck up muslims instead"

then for a few hundred years everyone hates jews in europe cause they like shiny rocks and some people in germany fuck them up big time

finally everyone decides it's a good time to fuck up muslims bad cause they're bad

buddha> wtFz?
                              Originally posted by Diakka
                              Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

Working...
                              X