• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paradise! View Post
    buh duh duh duh duh duh buh duh buh
    This is all I see when I try to read paradise's posts
    Originally posted by Ward
    OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Paradise is just in denial. I'm glad that, for many others on this forum, they have gotten over the "it's just an online forum" attitude and realized: hey, these are actual people I talk to often. Maybe I can talk about things that interest me without feeling weird about it, and I can actually get some feedback.

And look: it took only about a half an hour for Ratty, who Liquid Blue never really gets along with, to provide a useful and relevant response.

I wouldn't call what Liquid Blue described as a "mild interest" as a "lifelong dream" like Paradise did. As for talking about some rather personal stuff, it's not as if Liquid Blue started a thread about masturbating to Sarah Michelle Gellar.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King View Post
        As for talking about some rather personal stuff, it's not as if Liquid Blue started a thread about masturbating to Sarah Michelle Gellar.
        Busted.
        Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Nut-busted, you mean.

Comment

And look: it took only about a half an hour for Ratty, who Liquid Blue never really gets along with, to provide a useful and relevant response.
            Get along? I always answer in a civilivised way when a post isn't about random crap or stupid things.
            DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
            Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
            Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
            -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

I said he doesn't get along with you, not the other way around.

Comment

I said he doesn't get along with you, not the other way around.
                It's the same, stop posting midget.
                DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
                Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
                Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
                -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

Ratty, my last response was rather civil, and actually makes you look like the better person, but you turn around and respond like this. My point was that how you interact with someone doesn't necessarily mean that they interact with you the same way. Your response just proves that point. Someone could be first and foremost in your thoughts, but you could be the last and the least in his. But it's okay if you still like to think of me as a midget, despite all the evidence against it. I'll just chalk that up to one of your own hang-ups, and let it go at that. No need for us to continue exchanging verbal blows.

Comment

Originally posted by RATTY... View Post
                    It's the same, stop posting midget.
                    why are you back? can you leave again?

oh yea

i hope you cut your hair u nappy headed ho

Comment

No need for us to continue exchanging verbal blows.

Comment

Hello fellow trenchians I just came on to tell you that I have always been extremely interested in the art of playing the kazoo, but I am thinking about going into a bulking up phase where I change from a poor starving Europeon into a Healthy American weight, now would being at a healthy weight for my heigh affect my kazoo playing? I am worried that not being able to see my bones through my fingers might make this instrument rather hard to play.
                        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Paradise is just in denial. I'm glad that, for many others on this forum, they have gotten over the "it's just an online forum" attitude and realized: hey, these are actual people I talk to often. Maybe I can talk about things that interest me without feeling weird about it, and I can actually get some feedback.

I wouldn't call what Liquid Blue described as a "mild interest" as a "lifelong dream" like Paradise did. As for talking about some rather personal stuff, it's not as if Liquid Blue started a thread about masturbating to Sarah Michelle Gellar.
                          Wow, that's lol incarnate right there.

Ratty and I have had our arguments, but have been able to keep a short, civil conversation at various points. The forum would get pretty boring if all we talked about was the spaceship game, after all.
                          My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post
                            Wow, that's lol incarnate right there.

Ratty and I have had our arguments, but have been able to keep a short, civil conversation at various points. The forum would get pretty boring if all we talked about was the spaceship game, after all.
                            i dont know what incarnate means, but ur a faggot.
                            4:BigKing> xD
                            4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                            4:BigKing> what did i do???
                            4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                            4:BigKing> ???? why though
                            4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                            4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by paradise! View Post
                                right, instead of asking the forum about different skills/hobbies I'll ask them about when they last jerked off, or the first time their dicks got hard

Vyk I'm so gay

gay for you
                                My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X