No announcement yet.

The art of drunk dialing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I drunk dialed my girlfriend when I was in Montreal, my buddies had to carry me back to the hostel and left me to go back out drinking. I had no problem with this, I hit the bottle too hard, but the truth is that some of my friends take 30-45 minutes to drink a fucking beer and the point of beer hopping is to hit up as many bars as possible. I did the only thing I could think of, I started buying half beers off them so we could at least get out of some of the crappiest bars in downtown Montreal.

I called my girlfriend when I was alone and I sounded absolutely destroyed but I just wanted to talk to her, I hadn't talked to her for 3-4 days. My buddies came back to the hostel and tried to take my phone away, they were telling me how it's going to cost me over $100 (from Ontario no less) and I told them that it would be 20 bucks at best to have a 10 minute conversation. I got my phone bill and it was under 20.
    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by Kim View Post
      Lol shan, you above all people should know about this you crazy drunkard.
      Haha! I dont drink much anymore : (
      (Paradise)>dj sage
      (HELLZNO!)>is he good, ive never heard his music
      1: Dynasty> LOL
      1:vue> LOL
      1:Cap> LOOL

Comment

Working...
      X