Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So whats the current king of PC First person shooters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bioshock, Half-Life2 episode 2 together with Portal and Team Fortress 2, Crysis, and more of the FPS games I saw on E3.
    Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Originally posted by a21ozcoldcup View Post
      I just bought this FPS with some RPG elements to it..

.. it's set in Chernobyl after a second nuclear accident happened opening up these weird wormholes everywhere to other dimesions and shit... mutating the fuck out of living things in the area.. and you of course have amnesia and try to figure what the fuck you were doing there...

atmosphere is unbelievable .. game a lot of fun... a few years in the making too so you know it's pretty solid.

You'll have to Google the game I forget the name off the top of my head but its in the stores now and a fairly recent release.
      if u just bought it shouldnt u be able to READ something LOLOL.......................

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post
        if u just bought it shouldnt u be able to READ something LOLOL.......................
        I'm at work dude! My poor laptop is out in my car waiting to be played.. but not on me...

anyways I decided to look up the name of the game:

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl

and they already have a sequel planned. Like I said it's very immersive, has a bit of decent storyline (like HL2) and thank goodness its not linear like HL2... it's environment is more like oblivion.. you can wander wherever you like as far as you'd like (so long as you can stay alive)..
        truth about vets vs noobs [clickable]
        "...can we pretend I lag and you eat my burst?"
        Guy: What does that SS mean on your car?
        Me: Oh, it's the Subspace model. You know, bigger engine, level 3 bombs...

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell View Post
          In no particular order...

Counter Strike
          Counter Strike Source
          Prey
          Quake 4
          Half Life 2
          Battlefield 2142
          Call of Duty 3
          Halo 2
          haha, when i skimmed really fast i read "half baked" and i was like, that's probably the worst FPS ever
          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Working...
          X