Armed Gang of 4 in Brazil kidnap a Top Gunbound Player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Armed Gang of 4 in Brazil kidnap a Top Gunbound Player

I thought this was a fucking crazy story.

Originally posted by Gizmondo.com
    An armed gang of four kidnapped one of the world's top RPG gamers after one criminal's girlfriend lured him into a fake date using Orkut, Google's social network. After sequestering him in Sao Paulo, they held a gun against the victim's head for five hours to get his password, which they wanted to sell for $8,000. And yes, the story gets even better.

Surprisingly enough, after five hours the hostage wasn't talking. The group leader had a gun against his head all that time but the guy didn't say a word. At that point, the crooks gave up and decided to let him go. The brazilian police then caught the four suspects, aged 19 to 27.

According to the police, the captive is the world leader in GunBound, a turn-based RPG-style multiplayer online game. Developed in South Korea, in this artillery game you get more experience points, offensive and defensive capabilities depending on your skills during battle, as well as money to buy more weapons, armor and all kinds of gear for your multiple avatars. You can only play with one of your avatars each time, but all of them belong to a single account.

The game looks to be quite popular, so the four gangsters decided they could make some quick cash if they kidnapped him to steal his user. Their plan: use one of the criminal's girlfriends, called Tamires, to get him into a date using Google's online social network Orkut, which is also extremely popular in Brazil. After contacting and seducing him, she told the GunBound wizard to meet her in a shopping mall.

But she never appeared. Instead, Igor the boyfriend did. Gun in hand, he abducted and held the player prisoner, planning to rely the password to his mates using a cellphone. Against all odds, our hero (or very stupid guy) resisted. Probably using some Stamina +357 spell. Or a Big Cojones +577 mana potion.

Whatever he did to resist the torture for a stupid game password, boys and girls, there's a moral to this story: if you live in Brazil, keep playing Tetris. [Folha Online (portuguese) - Thanks Diego]
    So, just a heads up to the SS people. If Mega Newbie asks you out for a date, just say no.
    DELETED

brazilians are all over these games wtf is up with brazil with all the beautiful women n sights and half of them are playing gay ass games...

Comment

Wanted for Questioning

Originally posted by Tone
      Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Squeezer, I'm coming for your password now, bejbi.
        Originally Posted by HeavenSent
        You won't have to wait another 4 years.
        There wont be another election for president.
        Obama is the Omega President.
        http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

He spelled relay wrong.
          thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post
            brazilians are all over these games wtf is up with brazil with all the beautiful women n sights and half of them are playing gay ass games...
            they all got aids

Comment

I guess he figured he couldn't live with the thought of someone else using his account, so he was either going to KEEP IT OR DIE

push it to the limit
              My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

that is awesome

no doubt
                NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post
                  I guess he figured he couldn't live with the thought of someone else using his account, so he was either going to KEEP IT OR DIE

push it to the limit
                  thats dedication to a game. I mean if someone put a gun to my head and said give me "doc flabby" or die....I'd say "name trade" :P
                  Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
                  Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

LOL WHO HAS AIDS THE WOMEN OR THE GAME NERDS?f

Comment

hah, game nurds don't get laid enough to contract aids
                      .fffffffff_____
                      .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
                      .ffffff|ff __fffff|
                      .fffffff\______/
                      .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
                      .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
                      .fffff\________/
                      .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
                      .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                      .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                      .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
                      .fff\__________/

Comment

+36 Aids power

Comment

I got aides.
                          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

I don't think I would've given them the satisfaction of getting the password. They obviously never had any intention of shooting him. If they did, all they'd have are murder charges and an extreme lack of Gunbound password.
                            Reclusion
                            "That's what's so illogical about being a smurf. I mean, what's the point in living if you don't have a dick?"

Comment

Working...
                            X