Games For Samsung Blackjack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Games For Samsung Blackjack

Anyoen got any good games for the Blackjack? Or any other smartphone that uses Windows Mobile?

blow me away with another great topic molten :P

Comment

Worms World Party is pretty good for Windows Mobile, it's gotten me through many-a-break at work.

There's a windows mobile version of Nethack too, which is pretty good once you've learnt how to play it. It's pretty damn complicated though. Instead of just adding some sort of friendly GUI or menu, they've set it so numbers 0 - 9 on the phone's keypad correspond to particular commands. So it might be something like:

0 = a
      1 = ^D
      2 = E
      etc

The annoying thing is... it doesn't tell you in-game what any of these commands DO, I had to print off the Guidebook to refer to the first few times I played.
      Also, as there are FAR more than 10 commands, they change depending on what you pressed last.
      USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
      ---A few minutes later---
      9:cool koen> you scorereseted
      9:Kim> UM
      9:Kim> i didn't
      9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
      9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
      9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
      9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Can you send me any of the games? Anyone? o.o

Comment

On the nokia n95 I've got installed now:
          the Sonic game.
          need for speed
          king kong pinball (pretty good)
          ballrush 2
          worms 2007
          SRE (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6xa-cCRyTk pretty cool)

And..... about 1.000 more to install but can't be bothered (doesn't take alot of space...all games are about 0.5mb)
          So give me an email

I can't find Lemmings though would really love to have it

Comment

Working...
          X