Sho

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sho

I bought this on Thursday, paid $850 for it, the motor runs just fine.. I have a sensor not working and it doesnt like to start when it's cold. Haven't bothered to clean it yet, it's filthy and smells like old, I also have that plastic piece taped down because it's not screwed down. Getting it registered on Monday!

Warning: Disconnected From Server.
    paralyze> what is this, some sort of gay-out?
    paralyze> and nice try
    Sleuth> WTF
    Sleuth> OK QUIET
    JuNkA> LOL
    Sleuth> THOUGHTS COMING
    Sleuth> SHHH

Warning: Disconnected From Server
    Thoughts> u wish
    Sleuth> WHAT THE FUCK
    Vue> LOOL
    Sleuth> LOLOLOLOL
    Sleuth> ABBOT IS COMING
    Sleuth> QUIET

Warning: Disconnected from server
    abbot> ..
    Thoughts> LMFAO
    paralyze> ROFL
    Sleuth> stfu

ZING!
    paralyze> and nice try
    Sleuth> WTF
    Sleuth> OK QUIET
    JuNkA> LOL
    Sleuth> THOUGHTS COMING
    Sleuth> SHHH

Thoughts> u wish
    Sleuth> WHAT THE FUCK
    Vue> LOOL
    Sleuth> LOLOLOLOL
    Sleuth> ABBOT IS COMING
    Sleuth> QUIET

abbot> ..
    Thoughts> LMFAO
    paralyze> ROFL
    Sleuth> stfu

Comment

It's still a Taurus, and it definitely ain't TWD-related.

To the Pub Chat mobile!
      Originally posted by Tone
      It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
      Originally posted by the_paul
      Gargle battery acid fuckface
      Originally posted by Material Girl
      I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

oops
        i didnt even bother to see where i put this
        guess im not a forum nerd

btw that "taurus" puts down 220 brake hp(about 200 to the wheels) and 200 lb ft of torque
        it'll run 0-60 in 6.6 seconds and run a 15.2 1/4 mile - im gonna say.. impressive for a 1st gen taurus.
        paralyze> and nice try
        Sleuth> WTF
        Sleuth> OK QUIET
        JuNkA> LOL
        Sleuth> THOUGHTS COMING
        Sleuth> SHHH

Thoughts> u wish
        Sleuth> WHAT THE FUCK
        Vue> LOOL
        Sleuth> LOLOLOLOL
        Sleuth> ABBOT IS COMING
        Sleuth> QUIET

abbot> ..
        Thoughts> LMFAO
        paralyze> ROFL
        Sleuth> stfu

Comment

I see license plate
          LA

Comment

Originally posted by Necromotic View Post
            I see license plate
            yeah well it's gonna get turned in at the DMV, when i get it registered
            so ha ha
            paralyze> and nice try
            Sleuth> WTF
            Sleuth> OK QUIET
            JuNkA> LOL
            Sleuth> THOUGHTS COMING
            Sleuth> SHHH

Thoughts> u wish
            Sleuth> WHAT THE FUCK
            Vue> LOOL
            Sleuth> LOLOLOLOL
            Sleuth> ABBOT IS COMING
            Sleuth> QUIET

abbot> ..
            Thoughts> LMFAO
            paralyze> ROFL
            Sleuth> stfu

Comment

congrats, is it your first car, or the first car you bought?

I'm buying myself a celica gts in early november, I've been using a purple camry for the past 4 years :P
              My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

nah, the car before this was a 1987 accord hatch
                i just think it's cool because 75% of the people out there dont know what the SHO is.
                paralyze> and nice try
                Sleuth> WTF
                Sleuth> OK QUIET
                JuNkA> LOL
                Sleuth> THOUGHTS COMING
                Sleuth> SHHH

Thoughts> u wish
                Sleuth> WHAT THE FUCK
                Vue> LOOL
                Sleuth> LOLOLOLOL
                Sleuth> ABBOT IS COMING
                Sleuth> QUIET

abbot> ..
                Thoughts> LMFAO
                paralyze> ROFL
                Sleuth> stfu

Comment

Um.. dude.. it's a Taurus.
                  It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.

Comment

Look on the bright side rhino_haha

Your car is built ford tough!
                    ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                    Failure teaches success.

Comment

Originally posted by PH View Post
                      Um.. dude.. it's a Taurus.
                      no, it's a SHO, it'll also go 143mph out of the box

hey how's that sebring coming along?
                      paralyze> and nice try
                      Sleuth> WTF
                      Sleuth> OK QUIET
                      JuNkA> LOL
                      Sleuth> THOUGHTS COMING
                      Sleuth> SHHH

Thoughts> u wish
                      Sleuth> WHAT THE FUCK
                      Vue> LOOL
                      Sleuth> LOLOLOLOL
                      Sleuth> ABBOT IS COMING
                      Sleuth> QUIET

abbot> ..
                      Thoughts> LMFAO
                      paralyze> ROFL
                      Sleuth> stfu

Comment

"In 1989, the high performance SHO model was added. It is said that the reason why the SHO was created was because a lightweight two-seater sports car was under development by Ford to compete with the Pontiac Fiero and the Toyota MR2. Ford had sealed a deal with Yamaha for engines for this new car, but since the 'sporty car' market was falling, Ford scrapped the project, having already received a shipment of engines from Yamaha for the car, with many more in production. To utilize these otherwise redundant engines, Ford instead decided to put them in the Taurus, creating the SHO.[11] As a result, Ford initially advertised the SHO as a limited production vehicle."

It's.. a.. Taurus. And you leave my car out of this, Taurus Boy.

Comment

Displ-fucking-aced just recently (around a month ago) bought himself this:

He should be fucked in his asshole.
                          Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                          You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                          There wont be another election for president.
                          Obama is the Omega President.
                          http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

I drove this last Friday, for my work:

(can't be healthy if you drive that daily).
                            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

The Sho are a people for whom duty and self-discipline are the highest virtues. Though generally peaceful, they have raised warfare to an art form and a philosophy. While they are slow to be moved, they make formidable enemies - or lifelong friends.

The Sho have long been geographically separated from most other cultures. Now, on Dereth, they find themselves in unexpectedly close quarters with the Aluvians and the Gharu’ndim.

HISTORY

In the beginning (the Sho believe) a divine Creator made three divine spirits, the Elders, to rule the world: the Unicorn of Grace, the Firebird of Splendor, and the Dragon of Power. Humans were created as servants to the Unicorn of Grace. But when mankind forcibly rose above his station, Grace left the world and was hidden, Splendor fled and became elusive, and the now-jealous Dragon of Power became a treacherous ally. This, the wise say, explains much about the world.

The most ancient legends tell how the Sho warred with the Dragon and were driven to the edge of the sea. There, the family of Shou-Jen established a kingdom and named it after the Dragon (Ryujii) to placate the Elder. However, rival families instead founded their own kingdoms upon islands named after the Firebird (Iiwah) and the Unicorn (Chiran-tou). Centuries passed, with warlords feuding amongst themselves, mostly in the name of one of the Elder spirits or another.

Around eight hundred years ago, the prophet Xog received revelations from the Unicorn of Grace on how to reach Paradise. Xog then began to teach of four primary precepts, called the Four Stones: Humility, Discipline, Detachment and Compassion. These precepts incorporated beliefs in the Unicorn, Firebird, and Dragon, and unified them into a single whole. This new religion, called Xogism, gradually became the guiding school of thought for the Sho. However, with warfare running rampant, Discipline, associated with the Dragon and martial prowess, quickly eclipsed the other precepts and altered the teachings of Xogism.

Two centuries ago, the Emperor Kou rose to power in Ryujii. Though he was only 15 when he took the throne, the devout Xogist knew his destiny was to unite the war-torn Sho under his banner. Iiwah he took by force, invading with a massive fleet; Chiran-tou he took by peace, marrying the daughter of its ruler and moving his throne there. Then, he quickly began reforming Xogism and encouraging its spread. Thus began the Kou dynasty, and the Sho people were at last unified under one Throne and one vision.

The Sho today still enjoy the stability brought by the Kou Dynasty. Monasteries and temples provide a solid foundation of education and training for the populace; they are, aside from the Throne, the true powers in society. However, old rivalries still remain, mostly split along the faultlines of the three Elders and their associated Xogist principles. There are also increasing rumors of secret groups loyal only to the Dragon, people who despise both Xogism and the Kou Dynasty. Meanwhile, trade has begun in earnest with the Gharu’ndim and the Milantos, the two nearest kingdoms, and the Sho are growing increasingly aware of the vast lands beyond their borders.

The Sho are the most recent people to arrive on Dereth Isle. Surprised to find themselves so close to cultures considered far away at home, they have largely kept to themselves, pouring their energies into building up their towns and defending against marauding monsters. But some wonder: as more Sho arrive, how will they adapt? Will old rivalries continue? Will the foundations of wisdom survive, and grow?

THE FOUR STONES OF XOG

When the prophet Xog received his vision from the Unicorn in Paradise, he learned of the path laid out by the Creator to reach it. This path is built of four principles, or "Stones", which devout Xogists seek to obey in all aspects of their life. According to the prophet’s teachings, the door to Paradise will open to those who build themselves upon the Four Stones of Xog:

Humility, the Stone of Man: Respect learning and work, and respect your elders and betters and the divine spirits, for the human path is one of humble toil.
                              Discipline, the Stone of the Dragon: Never give up and do not surrender to your weaknesses, for Power grants strength and victory.
                              Detachment, the Stone of the Firebird: disregard wealth and other fleeting pleasures, just as Splendor soars high above the world.
                              Compassion, the Stone of the Unicorn: be always willing to help others, even at the cost of your own life, so as to be a hidden beacon of Grace.
                              Last edited by Xog; 07-29-2007, 01:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X