No announcement yet.

Wireless Downloads:Quality Lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If your downloading email wirelessly there is a chance your boob size + penis will increase accumplayed with a lose in weight and the purchase of "undervalued" stocks.
    Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
    Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

Originally posted by cundor View Post
      You know when people say "This song has been stuck in my head all day long"... bad wireless
      Haha see, this is what I was expecting.
      Spider
      Formerly EEK! A Spider!
      Former TW Moderator, still an all around nice guy

Comment

Originally posted by Blood View Post
        do not ever tell subspace pilots that they are sexy
        because....? they might end up cannibolizing eachother and then the mate due to the access level of stressful energy caused by an unfamiliar situation? lol..
        Trying to think of the horror flick that would reciprocate that theory but the only one I can think of is what happened to those scientists marrooned on the island in "The Shrews"
        Originally posted by Dr. Snyder
        I think pure pubs started the problem but regardless it looks like the LTers have died out so why doesn't anyone come up with an idea soley based on bring the newbs to this game. Fuck the vets this zone is dying cause people who have been playing to long can't stand change. Because this zone is some teri shivo shit right now and I gots no problem with knifing babies but leave the bitch alone.

Comment

But I am sexy..
          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

I think you should quote yourself again, because noone agree's with you [echo echo echo], except, of course, the person who wrote the text above your avator.

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
              But I am sexy..
              True
              USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
              ---A few minutes later---
              9:cool koen> you scorereseted
              9:Kim> UM
              9:Kim> i didn't
              9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
              9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
              9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
              9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Working...
              X