Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i never get bit by mosquitoes and i live in louisiana

ahaha

though my parents have been using this stuff by Raid, it's a "fogger" spray and you just spray it in the air around a certain area and nothing will fuck with you for quite a few hours - ants, bugs, flying insects, etc. i have smoke breaks outside under my old treehouse, there's alot of antbeds/stagnant water/etc, but a quick spray and nothing. even flies and shit, gone.
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Reaver:
      Story time. I woke up yesterday and went to work, left the musquito's (and my goodnight-sleep) at home, and was on wikipedia for 5 mins, reading about musquito's. And, from what I read, they are attrackted to sweat. Being attrackted to breath would be weird, since I have had a root canal treatment last saturday; so they is no way anything -even insects- would have want to be close to my mouth before saturday =) (by the way, avoid getting such a treatment.. especially in combination with an ear infection: so-not-quaint). Point is: i don't know. But somehow my gf doesn't get bitten and i get attacked.

Jerome:
      Did you mean the self-defence spray with the fogger?

Comment

Off!

Comment

You could always close the window. But as there has been A LOT of rain this summer and they breed in water.

Anyway, did you guys have any problems with these this year?

Comment

Originally posted by SEAL View Post
            So these mosquito's are really bothering my nightsleep lately.

When I lived in the caribbean, I had the airco in the bedroom, so I never had any problems. However, since holland doesnt get over 60F in the fucking month of july, there is obviously no need for airco, nor a fan.

Anyways.
            Lemon-smell seems to only work for a few hours.

Q 1: Who of you has some good advice/ stuff (what brand) against them?
            Q 2: Could you see a musquito with a night vision/heat vision goggle ??? (or only once they have sucked blood out of you?)
            The best things that work are those little bug-zappers if you can hang them outside your window or something.
            Originally posted by Jeenyuss
            sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

It's a snail, emohoe

Last year I had a mosquito in my room that I named "guerilla-mosquito" - it was there for SEVERAL months...fucker!!
              Originally Posted by HeavenSent
              You won't have to wait another 4 years.
              There wont be another election for president.
              Obama is the Omega President.
              http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by SEAL View Post
                Jerome:
                Did you mean the self-defence spray with the fogger?
                http://www.killsbugsdead.com/fop_ygof.asp
                NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by T3l Ca7 View Post
                  Get a mosquito net?
                  1) Yeah, those are quite useful. Also, avoid potassium-rich foods like bananas. Apparently they make you more attractive to mosquitos.

2) I don't think so. Once the blood is out of your body, it's no longer in circulation and will cool to room temp quite rapidly.

I had a hell of a time dealing with mosquitos when I was in China. I pray for their genocide. Seriously.
                  TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                  TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                  TelCat> i dont

Comment

Mosquitos and bees have been mostly vanished from Finland this summer, also reports from other parts of europe and USA says the same:

Some say its about cellulars:
                    http://news.independent.co.uk/enviro...cle2449968.ece

Some say its a decease:
                    http://www.farmnews.co.nz/news/2007/apr/964.shtml

And here's just long url about the situation!
                    http://www.northjersey.com/page.php?...ZUVFeXk2MDYmZm diZWw3Zjd2cWVlRUV5eTcxMTkyMjUmeXJpcnk3ZjcxN2Y3dnFl ZUVFeXky
                    Original Mambonian
                    TWD Head Coordinator

Its frustrating to write these lines after every post^
                    I'd hope there would be another way..like some automatic system that fills them itself after every post.

Comment

the best way to keep mos. at bay is to keep your house sealed. Close windows and doors when you can, or install screens. Screens around windows and screen doors are all you need, but if you don't want to install stuff and need a semipermanent solution, you need to get proactive.

Look around your house for places that collect stagnant water - it's where they breed. If you have birdbaths/water buckets for the dog, change the water every day or two and they won't get the chance to grow. If you can't find any standing water or are unlucky enough to live near a creek/swamp/ditch, you can buy sprays or "dunks" that go into the water that kill the mosquito's larvae.

The absolute best sprays must have DEET in them. I don't care if it gives rats cancer or kills the ozone, it works. I use OFF! deep woods when i go out in the swamps and it works a little better than most others.
                      .fffffffff_____
                      .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
                      .ffffff|ff __fffff|
                      .fffffff\______/
                      .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
                      .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
                      .fffff\________/
                      .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
                      .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                      .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                      .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
                      .fff\__________/

Comment

Seal, when I visited West Africa a few years ago I used an odour spray. It worked really well 'cos the mozzies can't stand some smells.

Admittedly I didn't smell that great but I was in Africa so I fitted in quite well and used it as a way of socially integrating into the local communities.

Comment

so you fitted in?

nice grammar

LOL.

Comment

What has been working so far, is putting a "lime-smelling thingie" in the outlet plug. Combined with spraying an anti-musquito thrue the house and on the walls where i sleep.

im going to cut those wall climbing plants next to the window. That will help alot too, but that still has to be done.

thanks everyone for the advice so far though =)

Comment

SPRAY

SOME

BUG

SPRAY

ON

YOUR

SELF

MOSQUITOS ARENT THAT HARD TO GET RID OF, OR AVOID IF YOU HAVE COMMON SENSE, NO NEED FOR INTERNET FORUMZ LOLf

Comment

obviously you're not a good reader

Comment

Working...
                                X