Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Emaho View Post
    OMGZ RACIST YOU FORGOT THE RED ONES!f
    OH NOEZ! SOMEONE MADE UP A NEGATIVE OPINION ABOUT ME! THE WORLD IS ENENDING! D:

RED HUMANS ARE JUST ANTZ IN DISGUISE!dfgkjd
    Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Foreigners should stay in their own fucking country...
      You ate some priest porridge

Comment

I want to visit this fucking country!! I want sex too!!!!!!!
        Originally posted by Tyson
        There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
        Originally posted by HeavenSent
        Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
        Originally posted by Izor
        Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

I want to visit your country Zerzera!

Moar THC!
          Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Originally posted by Cops View Post
            ..... and saw two African American kids who were dressed in "gangster" clothing.....
            Originally posted by Cops View Post
            ..... and saw two kids who were dressed in "gangster" clothing.....
            fixed? Could have avoided the whole scenario imo.
            Celibrate
            XXX is overrated.

Comment

"two non-white kids"
              You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Whomever the kids were, it's a huge stretch to say:
                1) They were obviously hardened criminals who had been arrested many times before
                2) With #1 being true, since they were on the streets, obviously the system failed us because those kids should be permanently locked up, not on the streets
                3) Therefore the Canadian justice system is messed up entirely because it lets hardened teenage criminal (maybe even teenaged murders who knows, who cares?) walk around free without any penalty when they should be locked up forever.

That's like me saying the entire Canadian educational system is a failure because Cops just assumes such things out of the blue.
                Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                www.animeslice.com

Comment

Hardened criminals and juvenile 'thugs' is a total different class of people, although juveniles aged 12-17 only make up 8% of the population they are still responsible for 30% of all crimes in Canada. I don't think they should be permanently locked up, I think that they need tougher laws for people who break the law, I'm not talking about throwing away the key, I'm talking about making it so people don't walk all over our legal system especially juveniles who are protected under the young offenders act. For the most part I agree that the young offenders act is good for people who make mistakes early in life so that they don't pay for these mistakes the rest of their life, but when it comes to murder, rape or continuous accounts of assault we need to start looking at these individuals as adults not children. Even the crimes I've listed above are intricately unique, although 'we' look at these offenses as a write off, even if someone shoots their family or does something minimal.

I know someone like TelCat's going to ask this question so just to save her some time I'll answer it right now, no I don't think we should be locking up ten year olds.
                  Last edited by Cops; 08-14-2007, 12:52 AM.
                  it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

cops aren't u black?

Comment

Originally posted by Epinephrine View Post
                      Whomever the kids were, it's a huge stretch to say:
                      1) They were obviously hardened criminals who had been arrested many times before
                      2) With #1 being true, since they were on the streets, obviously the system failed us because those kids should be permanently locked up, not on the streets
                      3) Therefore the Canadian justice system is messed up entirely because it lets hardened teenage criminal (maybe even teenaged murders who knows, who cares?) walk around free without any penalty when they should be locked up forever.

That's like me saying the entire Canadian educational system is a failure because Cops just assumes such things out of the blue.
                      I'm sorry I assumed that someone who would try to jump me would try to jump someone else, I mean that kind of thinking makes me want to wander down to Parkdale and set up a fucking tent
                      it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by Xog View Post
                        cops aren't u black?
                        If I was I'm sure Mantra would look at this thread differently, maybe he wouldn't look at this and say "I don't even need to read it or consider Canada's legal system, because I probably don't know what the young offenders act is so I'll just write him off as a racist". Like he said this is about two black guys attacking a white guy, and on the surface it might seem like that but if you dig deeper that's not what I was getting at, at all.

I'll even admit I did a terrible job tying to tie my experience that night with Canada's legal system, I was pissed off and rightfully so our legal system is decent but all I've seen is people getting away with crimes that they shouldn't be getting away with. I'm sorry I'm white, I'm sorry they were black, I'm sorry you can't see that it wouldn't matter if they were black, white, asian or mexican.

Comment

are u racist against native americans?

Comment

Its ok Cops. Usually I like you and Kolar and semi-agree with your political views (at least I think so, I dont care enough right now to actually confirm this tho ) and remember it being well backed up by reason and clever posting. However this time I dont and I just thought you expressed yourself funny
                            Last edited by Mantra-Slider; 08-14-2007, 02:31 AM.
                            Originally posted by Tyson
                            There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                            Originally posted by HeavenSent
                            Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                            Originally posted by Izor
                            Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

I suggest carrying a gun.

Comment

Originally posted by Confess+ View Post
                                I suggest carrying a gun.
                                Yeah, to shoot people is going to solve the problem. Just look at USA

Comment

Working...
                                X