Superbad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superbad

I've been watching a shitload of movies this summer. I've probably seen every big movie but I've never been more excited about this one. I kinda wish they didn't show too much in the commercials and trailers because Hot Rod just tanked for me. Hot Rod was a good laugh during some parts but overall, it left a bad taste in my mouth. Chuck & Larry was the funniest movie of the summer so far in my opinion and all it did was attack us with various gay jokes and images.

Superbad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please be funny.

Knocked Up was hilarious IMO. :grin:

By nonexistent theory of movies made by the same people will be awesome, Superbad will be awesome.
    thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

superbad was by far the funniest movie i've seen in a while, i recommend it to everyone

later

Comment

Saw it last night.

Yeah, it was pretty funny, a lot funnier than I was expecting it to be anyway.

"It just says McLovin"
        help: (qg) (javs): i think my isp is stealing internet from me.

What's the difference between chopping an onion and chopping a baby? I cry when I chop onions. Type ?go Jav -Chao <ER>
        MegamanEXE> Chao
        MegamanEXE> I came from watching Hockey to say this
        (Sefarius)> ....
        (Hate The Fake)> LOL
        MegamanEXE> You are sick
        MegamanEXE> Good day

Comment

I'm sorta pissed, I usually avoid opening day because it'll be crowded (usually i put a new movie off for that entire opening weekend)

but i realized last night that (public) school has officially started here, and so while most adults and children are at work and school, the theaters are empty save for the college students who haven't gone off to school yet.

damn.
          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

It was good, but not great. I saw hot rod at the same time (drivein) and hot rod was better, but superbad was funny. It just kind of had a boring middle section is all, the ending was phenomenal (and i mean the last third, not just the ending). Worth seeing for sure, but not the 'awesome cult favourite' people seem to think it's going to be.
            The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
            All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Superbad was funny just for McLovin, and kicked the ever loving shit outta Hot Rod
              Originally posted by Jeenyuss
              sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

I thought it was fucking hilarious. I honestly could not stop laughing. It was raunchy as hell, but I enjoyed it in the same way that I enjoy Pork's, or American Pie.
                Originally posted by Tone
                Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

hotrod was funny, but wasn't better than superbad at all imo, it tried too hard to get laughs but andy samberg is $

Comment

I heard that the all the characters were named after and based on people from Seth Rogan's high school in Vancouver.

Comment

i really didn't (and nobody else did) laugh during the entire middle section. Without the ending it isn't even worth seeing, that being said, the ending is phenomenal.
                      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Its funny as fuck.
                        4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
                        4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
                        4:Geio> DEEZ?
                        4:Geio> LOLOL
                        4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
                        4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
                        4:spirit> LOL
                        4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
                        4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

It was great. I couldn't believe how similar it was to my high school experience. At that supermarket scene when Seth wanted to buy liquor and he just started to think of off-the-wall scenarios, I was amazed at how I do the same stupid shit. The characters were way more believable than the guys in American Pie and way more entertaining than the characters at Porky's. I agree that it won't be much of a cult classic as Porky's or Feris Bueller's Day Off but hands down, it was the funniest movie of the summer.

Comment

i liked it quite a bit.
                            Originally posted by turmio
                            jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                            Originally posted by grand
                            I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

I enjoyed it a lot, it made me laugh a lot.
                              Didn't expect so much talk about sex though haha.
                              duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

Working...
                              X