• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scurvy View Post
    optimist:

telcat will no longer post on forums

(not likely)

realist:

telcat may be assasinated by some other forum-goer.

(increasingly likely)
    optimist:

telcat will only own the newbs and idiots with her stainless steel claws on this forum.

realist:

telcat will own the newbs and idiots with her stainless steel claws - together with everyone else on this forum.

pessimistic:

regardless whether you visit this forum or not, telcat will own you with her stainless steel claws.

Conclusion: don't have false hope, just let telcat own you! :fear:
    ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

TK/Lag Killer: as I have said, optimistic people are happy, because they believe that chance would favour them. In another word, instead of thinking there are only 50% of the chance in getting that job, they would believe they are 90%+ likely getting it.

Do realistic people generally have lower standard than optimistic people? Well, personally I think so. But is that a bad thing? Well, I do not see the point of chasing something that you are unlikely to get, and in fact if you dedicate that effort into doing something more productive, your life could be better.

Realistic people generally do better in life, because they are usually prepared in case that they fail and when they do fail, they usually do not have to land on the cold hard ground as optimistic people.
      ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

seriously why do you post
        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

You can be optimistic and realistic. You have a 50% chance of getting a job, but you don't get it an optimist will say at least it was a learning experience and now I have an opportunity to find a better job. A pessimist on the other hand will say this is bullshit, I'm never going to find a job. And a delusional person would say when do I start.

Comment

Pessimist: You're either right, or pleasantly surprised!
            duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

thank you Gary Larson.

Comment

and you, random new yorker cartoonist

Comment

New classifications!

Fine ... there are 6 types of people now:
                  • Dreamers
                  • optimistic people
                  • realistic people
                  • pessimistic people
                  • paranoid people
                  • vegetables

So which one are you?
                  ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

I don't eat meat, I'd like to be a vegetable
                    "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

I am an optimistic realistic dreamer.
                      Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                        8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                        8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
                        8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
                        8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
                        8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

that's the first schope image i've ever chuckled at.

today is indeed an epic day
                          PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

I'm happy to not be in one of Telcat's deep personality catergories.
                            Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Originally posted by T3l Ca7 View Post
                              Fine ... there are 6 types of people now:
                              • Dreamers
                              • optimistic people
                              • realistic people
                              • pessimistic people
                              • paranoid people
                              • vegetables

So which one are you?
                              hey so since you don't think when you post

do you just copy someone's shit off a cat-lover's anonymous forum, or does insane shit like this actually dribble out of your head and you catch the puddle of stupidity on your keyboard, to the joy of everyone here?
                              My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl Jam View Post
                                that's the first schope image i've ever chuckled at.

today is indeed an epic day
                                heeey look

i just made a pallie laugh, do i deserve a medal ?:groovy:
                                8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                                8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                                8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
                                8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
                                8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
                                8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

Working...
                                X