Hot Rod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot Rod

can't believe there isn't a movie for the film hot rod. I just got back from seeing it and superbad at the local drive in, and hot rod was unbelievable. Hilarious from begining to end, one of those movies where your first thought afterwards is "i'm going to buy this movie".

It's cheezy, horribly cheezy, but horribly funny. Do yourself a favour, watch it.
    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Originally posted by Nickname
    can't believe there isn't a movie for the film hot rod
    :blink:
    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
      :blink:
      What I was thinking
      USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
      ---A few minutes later---
      9:cool koen> you scorereseted
      9:Kim> UM
      9:Kim> i didn't
      9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
      9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
      9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
      9:pascone> lol?

Comment

i think he meant thread
        sigpic
        All good things must come to an end.

Comment

I think he meant plot
          Originally posted by Tyson
          There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
          Originally posted by HeavenSent
          Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
          Originally posted by Izor
          Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Mantra-Slider View Post
            I think he meant plot
            Cunning.

Comment

yeah, I think i meant thread, i was a tad tired.

I told you it was funny, but dumb and cheezy. That being said, still funny.
              The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
              All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

I fucking loved the movie, it was great from start to end. I heard a lot of theaters have pulled it already, which sucks because I have friends who saw it four times and they told me that the movie pulled in bigger audiences each time. This movie was a hit or miss, most people loved it and the other half hated it, I saw some guy in front of me playing 2 hours worth of pong on his phone, seriously just get a fucking refund and go home if you hate it that much.
                Last edited by Cops; 08-22-2007, 03:33 AM.
                it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Working...
                X