Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and best newcomer of '07 goes to...
    Originally posted by turmio
    jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
    Originally posted by grand
    I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Dear Trashed, you alias-ed Biatch!

Stop being a coward, show us your true identity!

I dare you, you online turtle, cyber weasel! :fear:
      ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

I think I can communicate with you telcat.

Question

Why do I need to download hundred seventeen (117) megabytes (mb) to update my phone??? A PHONE.

Comment

LOl

trashed

Comment

lol trashed at first i was like :-/

Comment

Originally posted by T3l Ca7 View Post
              ldsmile:
              Last edited by Lynn; 12-30-2007, 02:27 PM.
              6:Centurion <ZH>> nainainai >_<
              6:Centurion <ZH>> baaaa O_O

Comment

LOLOSLFOFOGHO*GSHOFHYPgpoaoatga

ok this cant be a new comer, hes srsly like aliased to know this shit, or hes studied us...
                sigpic
                All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Oh telcat wrote that? I thought it was just some song lyrics for whatever passes as music these days lol.
                  Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                  www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                  www.animeslice.com

Comment

hahahaha.
                    Originally posted by Tone
                    Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

wow trashed strikes again
                      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

hahaha nicely done.
                        TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                        TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                        TelCat> i dont

Comment

Trashed is two from two. It would make it all the more sweeter if Telcat was aware of the third degree burns she's been afflicted. Instead, true to form, she's blissfully ignorant of the fact, rather opting to continue molesting the local wildlife one would suppose.

Comment

If we are talking about the same thing, I believe that was supposed to be tear marks. Of course it looks nothing like it, most likely the result of his clumsy hands - that explains why the only ship he seems to be playing is spider, which he isn't very good at.

P.S. I have recently obtained a couple of koi, no need to be sneaking around molesting other small animals for a little while.
                            ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

Case in point

Comment

Originally posted by T3l Ca7 View Post
                                If we are talking about the same thing, I believe that was supposed to be tear marks. Of course it looks nothing like it, most likely the result of his clumsy hands - that explains why the only ship he seems to be playing is spider, which he isn't very good at.

P.S. I have recently obtained a couple of koi, no need to be sneaking around molesting other small animals for a little while.
                                I sincerely hope no male ever has to deal with your drivel, face to face on a long-term basis.
                                My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X