No announcement yet.

taken a break?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know Eeks. I'm not attacking all Finns, just him.
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
      Who says anything about every post on the forum having to be in English?
      When we start seeing enough posts in foreign languages to justify having moderators for those specific foreign languages, maybe we could have moderators for TW forums that don't speak English well, for the purpose of moderating those posts. Until then, it really would be great if all the moderators spoke English well enough to know which posts should be moved where. Of course, this particular post is kind of a gray area, maybe it actually should have been in general discussion. I don't know. Regardless, I don't see your point.

Comment

Who says anything about every post on the forum having to be in English?
        Okay then. How about, "Forum Super Moderators can only moderate threads in languages they are near fluent in." Does that work?

Comment

Originally posted by Blast
          When we start seeing enough posts in foreign languages to justify having moderators for those specific foreign languages, maybe we could have moderators for TW forums that don't speak English well, for the purpose of moderating those posts. Until then, it really would be great if all the moderators spoke English well enough to know which posts should be moved where. Of course, this particular post is kind of a gray area, maybe it actually should have been in general discussion. I don't know. Regardless, I don't see your point.
          Trench Wars has a large European player base whose first language is not English. Until recently, the server was located in a nation whose first language isn't English. Since this forum is the official Trench Wars forum, it must therefore be representative of the Trench Wars community.

Comment

i was looken for this thread in the tw section of forums but it got moved... hmm ima move it again...

how does a thread stating that someone quit playing TW/Subspace not subspace related?

acid your an incompetent fuck.... die

Comment

Trench Wars has a large European player base whose first language is not English. Until recently, the server was located in a nation whose first language isn't English. Since this forum is the official Trench Wars forum, it must therefore be representative of the Trench Wars community.
              Okay, I understand this. However, how does that justify putting someone that cannot speak English well in charge of threads that are written in English? I don't see a lot of threads written in other languages, do you? As I said, if a bunch of Finnish threads pop up, let's put Acid Tank in charge of them. Until then, I still don't see your point.

Comment

I'm doing a perfectly good job of fucking these threads up myself. DIGITAL ANARCHY!!!
                Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Originally posted by Eeks
                  There's nothing wrong in finns. It's just Acid Tank.
                  Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                  You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                  There wont be another election for president.
                  Obama is the Omega President.
                  http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Peace out HoeGo

old wtfz 4 life
                    Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Working...
                    X