Metroid Prime 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metroid Prime 3

Well, I've been long debating these MPEGs and did you think I really wanted to talk about the audio format? I know you did, you clicked on it, you're here, reading this (still, hopefully)...

Nononono, I want to talk about Metroid Prime 3: Corruption. I just got my Wii in time for it, and if all goes to plan I should have my copy tomorrow. BioShock-ShimoCock, here's hoping this game is as good as it should and could be <<<<<<<<<<<<FINGERSCROSSED>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.
    Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
    i just wish it was longer
    Originally posted by Cops
    it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

ive been reading IGN's previews and such about it saying its gonna be goddamn great so i plan on getting it later. hell i dont even have a wii yet
    LA

Comment

it does look like it's going to be fantastic

if I had a Wii I'd be all over it.
      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Metriod Prime 3

http://wii.ign.com/articles/815/815424p1.html
        Source: IGN.com

Fuckin' Buying this game. Discuss

At the end of the review, it says "Stop Reading, and Buy this game" Oh hell yeah.

By the way, watch the video review

http://media.wii.ign.com/media/748/748547/vids_1.html
        TWLD Champion 2014
        TWDTB Champion 2013
        TWDTB Champion 2016
        TWDTB Champion 2017
        TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
        -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

I like how it doesn't control like ass anymore. You know .. right stick aim, left stick move ... like every other FPS ever made. The first two were shit because of the lack of movement on both sticks at the same time like that.
          DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell View Post
            I like how it doesn't control like ass anymore. You know .. right stick aim, left stick move ... like every other FPS ever made. The first two were shit because of the lack of movement on both sticks at the same time like that.
            DIE IN A THOUSAND COCKS
            YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND AT ALL
            afksry

Comment

Okay so IGN threw me off with their whole 8/27 release date, I guess I won't get mine til tomorrow. Got some great reviews so far: http://www.metacritic.com/games/plat...ime3corruption
              it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Comment

I already made this thread, newbie. Look next time.

Comment

Merge-ed.
                  Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

I preordered it since January and I STILL DON'T HAVE ME MY METROID PRIME 3!!!! PREORDERING IS SUCH A SCAM

Damn, hulk-mad here.
                    ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                    Failure teaches success.
                    . â–²
                    ▲ ▲

Comment

I have just one thing to say, that video was awesome. I don't think I'll ever have a console system unless it's some old '64 that no one wants.
                      thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

It is most excellent.

Comment

Originally posted by Kim View Post
                          I preordered it since January and I STILL DON'T HAVE ME MY METROID PRIME 3!!!! PREORDERING IS SUCH A SCAM

Damn, hulk-mad here.
                          Damn why don't you go pick it up from the store? I didn't see this thread Cylor, but who cares! I'm getting this game later this week, oh hell yes.
                          TWLD Champion 2014
                          TWDTB Champion 2013
                          TWDTB Champion 2016
                          TWDTB Champion 2017
                          TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
                          -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

rofl kim, walked in the first place I tried and bought mine earlier today

sucka
                            afksry

Comment

Question: Can you fly your ship in this one, yet?
                              DELETED

Comment

Working...
                              X