No announcement yet.

9/11 Tribute

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see your point eph, but it's human nature to not get along with everyone. It's human nature to get provoked by something that pissed you off. It's human fucking nature to tell something/someone off.
    Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Originally posted by Ephemeral View Post
      Nor is making stupid sweeping generalizations like, "All I see is useless overweight degenerates." ever going to solve anything and perhaps is actually one of the primary reason people do not get along on this planet. Just curious, does your forum configuration force you to read ALL threads? If not, which part of the thread title mislead you to think that this was not going to be nationalist? If this kind of thread bothers you, perhaps just skip over them?

People need to stop and consider what we have in common and stop trying to drive the differences we have as a wedge. Stop and consider our place in this world. Consider how we are all interconnected. Biologically we are all connected to each other (i.e. DNA), chemically we are all connected to the earth (your mass comes from the elements on earth) , and atomically we are all connected to the universe ( matter and atoms come from ‘star stuff’).
      What makes you think I would read your post lol? I don't read posts from people who aren't from Holland, God bless Holland.
      You ate some priest porridge

Comment

P.S. I've been ready to migrate from holland for years now, it will happen soon, so help me atheist-god.
        "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

Im thinking of starting up a country, wanna join?
          Originally posted by Tyson
          There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
          Originally posted by HeavenSent
          Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
          Originally posted by Izor
          Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Spider View Post
            Most of the world is against the senseless war in Iraq and we aren't going to just stay quite about that just because some Americans act like small children with their "with us or against us" reasoning. So you can go ahead and fight in Iraq yourselves. You are lucky your allies are doing all the hard work in Afghanistan, the only country that actually had anything to do with 9/11 in the first place.

You made you own bed in Iraq, and if thats what this is about for you now thats a shame. Iraq has nothing to do with 9/11. We're sympathetic for 9/11. Iraq is a fools crusade. Don't use the deaths of innocent people as a justification for your war. Nobody is buying it anymore, and nobody is going to put up with it anymore. That's why America is more unpopular than ever. Think about it. Bombs dropping all over innocent peoples cities? Are we supposed to encourage that? Come on. We aren't stupid.
            Only one flaw with the comments made about America. You forgot the U.K. and that dim bulb of a PM Blair! Keep in mind that the false reports that lead everyone to think that Sadaam had WMD was from Brit intelligence. Perhaps if the U.K. would have backed away and not had Blair sucking Bush's dick the entire time, this war would never have happened.

So don't just blame this 5% apporval rated President and the U.S. solely, blame your Queen that Canada holds so highly from the UK.

Since the creation of the Canada-UK Parliamentary Association in 1997, a delegation of Canadian parliamentarians has visited the United Kingdom each year to meet with counterparts and other political and government representatives to exchange information on issues of common interest. This I guess meant nothing to the Canadian peoples though.

Regardless....Don't just blame the idiot politicians in the US, blame the retard politicians in the UK as well!!!!
            May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

Originally posted by Mantra-Slider View Post
              Im thinking of starting up a country, wanna join?
              Sounds like a solid plan, have you any specific location in mind?
              "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

Originally posted by MetalHeadz View Post
                You think an American life is more important that an Arabs'?
                Hell Mother Fucking Yes. GOD BLESS AMERICA FUCK THE HATERS!

Dont be mad cuz my country > your country

Its just the way it is guys face it. Americans are the best at everything!

And I guess the rest of the world has us in playing soccer.... BUT THATS IT!

And yes every single Arab fuck that is dieng in the Middle East deserves his fate. They need to find jesus plus They smell bad anyways. GO USA GO USA GO USA!!!!!!!!!
                2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Originally posted by 404 Not Found
                  So don't just blame this 5% apporval rated President and the U.S. solely, blame your Queen that Canada holds so highly from the UK.

Since the creation of the Canada-UK Parliamentary Association in 1997, a delegation of Canadian parliamentarians has visited the United Kingdom each year to meet with counterparts and other political and government representatives to exchange information on issues of common interest. This I guess meant nothing to the Canadian peoples though.

Regardless....Don't just blame the idiot politicians in the US, blame the retard politicians in the UK as well!!!!
                  The Queen and her representative (the Governor General of Canada) has almost no power whatsoever in Canada. Many of the powers given to the Governor General in our constitution now lies either directly or by proxy with the Prime Minster of Canada. The very position is appointed by the PM. His cabinet of ministers must also have a consensus on issues concerning legislation.

Correct me if I am wrong but where does it state this Canada-UK Parliamentary Association is a bridge between our intelligence agencies? Security and defense policy are covered by that but those two items relate to military and boarder security, and even then it's a political organization.

Intelligence concerning Iraq was a moot point to this Administration anyways. They were dead set on getting into this war, regardless of any factual concerns and the very small number of people voicing their disapproval (who were told to stfu and leave the country) before the invasion.
                  Last edited by Kolar; 09-11-2007, 01:28 PM.

Comment

Ya gotta put the UK into the mix too. If the UK would have not supported Bush or been giving him Oral Sex like Blair was doing, then perhaps this war would never have happened.

So what does the Canada Parliament do aside from what I assume is nothing regarding policy and the laws within the country? They have no powers at all to do anything? Do they decide solely the television content to be viewed and when a new traffic lite is required?

I only mentioned the Canada-UK Parliamentary Association, since Canada still holds its close ties to trhe UK and the laws governing the two countries.
                    May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

Originally posted by 404 Not Found View Post
                      Ya gotta put the UK into the mix too. If the UK would have not supported Bush or been giving him Oral Sex like Blair was doing, then perhaps this war would never have happened.

So what does the Canada Parliament do aside from what I assume is nothing regarding policy and the laws within the country? They have no powers at all to do anything? Do they decide solely the television content to be viewed and when a new traffic lite is required?

I only mentioned the Canada-UK Parliamentary Association, since Canada still holds its close ties to trhe UK and the laws governing the two countries.
                      I'm not saying they can go without blame, just that trying to connect Canada into it is weak at best.

They pass laws of course and provide oversight of Canadian agencies and crown corporations. The Minister of Public Safety (Federal level) and the Security Intelligence Review Committee (SIRC) provide oversight and interact with CSIS mostly much like your congressional members provide oversight of the CIA. Canada did not enter into the Iraq war in 2003, we did enter into the Afghan conflict because we were under obligation to provide support being part of NATO.

Comment

Originally posted by Kolar View Post
                        Toronto is a little bit closer to New York than Texas and whatever redneck town Lizard Fuel lives in.
                        I live close enough to 9/11 to smell the after affects 2/3 days after the attacks, so don't preach about a topic you know nothing about. The point of my post was simply to remember and mourne those lost on this day 6 years ago today. It was a day that changed the lives of my generation, and a day which was a deciding factor to to send our troops (Including me) to defend our freedom. I invited those from elsewhere in the world to share their agreement/disagreement on this topic and you simply turned it into a "My country is better than your country" and "9/11 doesnt justify Iraq" political jargon. Save the delinquint bullshit arguing. America is the best and by far the most powerful country in the world. The victims of 9/11 deserve the mourning of the worldon this day Once Again...

God Bless America

Comment

Originally posted by Kolar View Post
                          Try 2,500 you fuck wit.
                          That was exactly my point, btw. Thank you.

Comment

and now for more important news: there's a 50% chance for rain today!
                            PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

America

FUCK YEAH

Comin' again to save the motherfuckin' DAY YEAH
                              USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Originally posted by 404 Not Found View Post
                                So don't just blame this 5% apporval rated President and the U.S. solely, blame your Queen that Canada holds so highly from the UK
                                The queen's role in uk politics is purely symbolic she doesn't have any real powers. The UK Government is to blame (which i didn't vote for)

The situation in iraq now was solely the Bush governments mistake. They didn't send enough troops and they ignored the generals and the British recommendations on how to conduct the war in a successful way. They stupidly disbanded the iraq army. Suddenly 200,000 people are out of work with guns. They destroyed all the structures of control in the country that stopped it falling apart.

Whether it was right to go to war or not. The was could have been won easily. In fact would have been alot cheaper to buy Saddam off and replace him with a new guy more friendly to the Americans. Or just take and protect the oil fields if all you wanted was the oil. But it was a ideological war.

The only mistake the UK made was to go along with this BS. then again the politiions only have themselves to blame 1 million people marched on london to protest against it....We are getting out asap....
                                Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
                                Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

Working...
                                X