• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RednaZ View Post
    utorrent is evil

how much do u seed ??

Comment

I don't feel like doing the math, but I can't suck out more than 180kb/s out of my line, it's on 24/7, you calculate it for me.
      "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

Originally posted by Ewan View Post
        What newsreader do you use? I personally use GrabIt in combination with QuickPar, they both seem pretty lightweight and do what I need.
        I used to have newsleecher. With the supersearch option, it works pretty well. Autorepair (quickpar) and auto unrar. Now, few days ago, I switched over to SABnzbd. The setup is a bit basic, and the interface is too. But it works pretty well. I can recomment it. once installed, all you do is goto a nzb webpage, click (safe as) and a while later you can watch it. (setup auto repair/rar)

Then get the tvix and you got all your files on your hifi/TV. (photo, music, high-def movies). Then, even a woman can download and watch episodes =)

Comment

Originally posted by SEAL View Post
          Then get the tvix and you got all your files on your hifi/TV. (photo, music, high-def movies). Then, even a woman can download and watch episodes =)
          I have a modded Xbox for that. Sure it can't play HD video, but neither can my TV.
          USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
          ---A few minutes later---
          9:cool koen> you scorereseted
          9:Kim> UM
          9:Kim> i didn't
          9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
          9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
          9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
          9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Working...
          X