Space Aliens visiting Earth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Made That Graph

What The Hell Did I Misspell? I Used Paradigm Research Group As My Source But I Made The Graph

heres my source to make that graph:

http://www.paradigmresearchgroup.org/main.html

OK, i see i made a TYP) aritcles instead of Articles

Comment

• It isnt going to be long now before everyone knows the aliens are here and before they realize how ridiculously hypnotized and programmed they were. The proof is clear

Comment

• Originally posted by Tone View Post
        It isnt going to be long now before everyone knows the aliens are here and before they realize how ridiculously hypnotized and programmed they were. The proof is clear
        ...and you'll be sorry you ever sided with the 'aliens' when they arrive...

For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled. But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people. (Lk.21:22-23)

Comment

• Originally posted by Da1andonly View Post
          AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

dude, its the elephant man guy from that movie "mask"

remember? with cher as the actor in like the 70s?

THE ELEPHANT MEN ARE ALIENS AHHHHAHFHHDAFHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHH
          RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Tone View Post
            MAJESTIC 12

this is a very fake document, and definately not government in nature

its so sloppy and there is no government seal or anything on it

on top of that, i know what top secret material looks like, and it does not look like this, throw your garbage ideas away, maybe your the alien tone
            RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Working...
            X